Reviews for Nightblades
Black Wolf's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was good; I like the songfics like this. And it wasn't really choppy, the only thing I'd add was a little more apprehension about the treaty falling apart and the anxiety everyone else was feeling about being the next target

Shadow
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
nice. i love it. that was really good, and totally in character for all of the cannon characters. i applaud you
Tessabe chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I liked the story, but when I read he worm his clothes, it caught my attention. Other than that I liked it.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
wasn't badly written. yes it was a little choppy- even a little ooc, but mostly well written. not too bad. Zhai'helleva! -Queen's Own
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Yay! Dedicated to me! Oh, what flattery. -blush-

I like! Very well-done indeed-you portray Vanyel very well!

Hrm. I'd be interested in seeing your version of Sun and Shadow...
Stee chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Very smoothly written and cannonly correct. If cannonly is a word... but if not, forgive me please. This seems like more than a one shot... am I right? Great job. Welcome back _

P.S If this comes through more than once blame it on my computer.
wizard116 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
different. good work for not writing in a while.