Reviews for Je t'aime
Alhiaboo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
very cute! 3 i loke how you took a personal experience and turned it into your own story! very creative! 3
Kagome lover chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aw so cute! Loved it! :3
esau chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aw... that's just so cute. Can you do a prequel to this?

What does Je t'aime mean?
FMA4EVER not logged in chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
that was so sweet! i love it! ur boyfriend sounds real romantic!;)

Hey! Anti-Kikyo...UR AN IDIOT! this was the best kag/mir fic ever! this was not sick...it was SWEET! do you even know how to write? don't think so!

anyway...GREAT FIC!

love,

FMA4EVER
Deadly Wishes chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aww that was cute. I love it. Definetly going to go into my favourites. Awesome job.
Renegade Avatar Okibi chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
aw thats so cute u should write more to that!

dundundun...sequal!
Chastaine chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
ew

ew

! THIS IS THE SICKEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!:(
merls chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I can't believe your boyfriend did the same thing! Wow, I guess your guy is the romantic type isn't he? ::sigh:: I wish my boyfriend was like that...oh well, Cute story! Really loved it, and I'll make sure to read your other stories:) I still can't believe this chapter only has eight reviews...guess this one makes it nine:)
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Luckey you. Cute story, makes me wish I had someone like that.
Hobbit-Love chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
That was great! Adorable honestly... plus i loved that little note at the end _~

off to read your other ff's... ~THE JO-JO~
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
AAW! SO...KAWAII! E! Love it!
Tandy chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
It was very sweet. Great job.
DayDreamer319 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
lol you sure do like the idea of Miroku and Kagome together dont you lol you use it in almost all of you storys lol
RurOuniGrL chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Hey writingsecrets...it's mirokusgurl69...u kno..well ok maybe you don't but i just wanted to say great story! i could never do one shots.

oh yea and that i posted chapter three the way you advised...juss lettin you kno...