Reviews for Goodnight Kiss
Arina527 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
It's a good story! And yes, I agree that jk Rowling saying that hermione has a sister is a very annoying thing to romaine shippers so yah.
Lacewings chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Correction: Jo planned a little sister for Hermione but never got around to really creating her. I think it is safe to say little sister never existed. Hermione is an only child.

I lurved your FanFic, very sweet. The whole 'out of the loop' thing seemed like something Hermione would actually say.

-Jones
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw! I loved it!
wudnulike2know chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was so nice. I really liked it, I like Ron/Hermione as a whole but I haven't read that many good fics or one-shots about them, but this was excellent. I loved your end note, it's odd isn't it but it made me laugh. Am I wrong in thinking that Hermione had a sister but J. decided it was too late and now she's an only child again or am I wrong?
bek chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
oh that was so good! i lurved it _ it was just as good as the other one...or the other one was just as good...which ever came first(lol)
Mizaya chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Very nice follow up! I like how you transitioned through the different events. It worked nicely to have this in first person, and I found the insight in Hermione's thoughts human and convincing. My only complaint is that the end was abrupt. And that it ended at all, lol.
fredngeorgegirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I reviewed the prequel at checkmated. And I loved this story even more. Very cute ending. Do you think you might do a sequel...of the dance and the goodnight kiss. That would be awesome. But anyway, you are an awesome writer!
fanfictionsissy chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Oh that was so sweet! Ron is a dense one isn't he? Dumb boy, doesn't he know that guy's are supposed to be the ones to give the first kiss? Not that it always happens that way... Great writing.

Ally
Tiger Lily21 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I ship the same way you ship and I think this piece is incredibly well written and absolutely wonderful.

About the Hermione sister thing. I don't think she was ever created. I mean, J.K. thought her up but then she sort of got thrown out with the garbage and so now she doesn't exist. But whatever.

Well, I'd better get to bed now. It's 11 pm here. Bye.

-Anne
Amalia Lupin chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Holls! very good! I loved it!

Vanessa
Amalia Lupin chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Holls! very good! I loved it!

Vanessa
Junius chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
A nice wrapping up. Hermione slightly OOC, but appealing nevertheless.

And, just for everybody's benefit, Hermione DOESN'T have a little sister. On , Jo says she originally planned for Hermione to have a younger Muggle sister but, as the stories evolved and progressed, this character was eliminated. The Harry Potter Lexicon has also included this addendum.
MindGame chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I like the way you did this, but I have to admit, it was kind of refreshing to see a story that wasn't all fluff and happy endings (I'm kind of a cynic when it comes to romance...bad experiences...) All in all, though, it was very well written. It was more realistic than most. Well done.
Your Once-Upon-A-Time Seattleite Pal-io if you didn't get it that's okay chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
It's - sweet. I'm not a Harry/Ginny fan (as you well know - knew - huh?) and you kinda made Hermione sound girlier than she seems in the original books, but it gives an insight to how she changes in OoP - which *cough* JKR kind of doesn't... you incorporate that in this fic, which is good.

*laughs* And I love how Ron is as clueless and idiotic as ever - if I may say so.

Okay, does Hermione REALLY have a sister? Because - she doesn't really seem the type. That's just SO weird... (and I sound, now, like all the girly, flirty, preppy sex-crazed Draco lovers who read random fics.. *sigh* call it boredom, if you will. or just depravation.)
Nakomis chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Love the story! Its GREAT! I would love for u to read my story :P I need some feed back from amazing writers!