Reviews for WHERE IS IT?
ivo1617 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I never considered that Discord and Strife could be mother and son. Though come to think of it, one is Ares' sister, the other is Ares' nephew, and there is a resemblance between the two.

I wonder if Hercules would make fun of his brother if he were to find out about the rubber ducky.
Nightmother chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
ahaha. couldn't stop laughing when i found out what it was. A rubber ducky? oh my god! *fall down laughing*
applesauce 1212 chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
I LIKED CHAPTER 2 ALSO IT WAS VERY GROOVY AND I HOPE YOU MAKE A CHAPTER 3
applesauce 1212 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS A VERY UNIQUE CHAPTER ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A THIRD CHAPTER.
Mika Lockheart chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
ahahaha GOOD ENDING! I never DREAMED that'd be the ending. Wow! Good job Good job!
Great Big Sea chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
Ahh that was so cute! I hope you keep the story line from this fanfic on your other Xena fanfics! : ) Very cute! I loved how he had a ducky! Hey- who knew the God of War was a sweetie inside? :P
Milou chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
that was so adorable! I mean I was doing my best to try and guess what the item would be...but this? LOL very clever!
Milou chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
YAY! Thanks for the little note :) Sorry it took me so long to read your story but I didnt have internet for almost a week, but now im back! Im going right away to read the next chapters!