Reviews for How She Never Saw Him
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Rwoar. That was lovely.
cassie89 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
sweet:)

maybe you have some posting problems...:)
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow.

I can't breathe!

lol

Very, very hot. I was thinking at first that Lupin was a tad OOC in the kitchen, but you explained it at the end (though I suspected) but that was great.

:-)

AL
Liebesbrief chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
hey...great fic an' all, but it should be rated 'T' or 'M'...just ought to let you know so that we're savvy, you know?
totallystellar chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
I think it was very convincing, Remus' animalistic, werewolvish side - something that's not commonly written in HP fandom, at least, written well. I must say this was a very awesome peice of writing. _ Muchos Fabuloso.

_
Reading Redhead chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Very intersting, and a good bit of Lupin/Tonks! Very well written.

~Red
shewolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
that was a side of moony we rarely see. not that it's a bad thing.. there are some advantages to being so well primal as I'm sure Tonks found i like most is that Remus has find someone outside the marauders to accept him for who he is and not what.

my only question is what do you mean when you say “Tonks,
J chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
You do realize that Sirius and Tonks are cousins, right? Sorry, but I just found it completely disturbing that Tonks is thinking of her own cousin as sexy.
e chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Hey, good story...but um it's a little gross and unnerving that sirius is flirting with his second cousin...ew.
In Fair Verona chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
This was really excellent. Just one thing... Sirius and Tonks are related, so him flirting with her is kind of odd. O_o
Queriusole chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
I was glad to see that Tonks was brave enough to take control of the situation. You had me scared for a moment.
Queriusole chapter 3 . 8/16/2004