Reviews for The Unkindest Cut of All
LotR-HP-PJ chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I love it! It was so cute, I was laughing all the way through! I really like the way you portrayed Denethor, he's kinder than what I've seen so far of him in the book (I'm not finished it yet) and I like this image of him MUCH better than how they portrayed him in the movies! Great job!
Larry1710 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Love it. When Boromir tells Faramir he loves him, classic!
Nelarun chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
aww...This was really cute. I love it. Especially the last line of the second chapter: "Did you just hear some poor child scream?" And Boromir's line. "Faramir, I love you." Very cute!

Nela
Deandra chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
I see from the other reviews that I'm not the only late-comer! Happened upon your list of stories and realized I hadn't read some of them, so I finally did.

This was delightful, and a charming look at our beloved Hurin boys. So very typical of children, and cutting hair really does look easier than the reality!

- Deandra
Alex chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
i loved this story, and i must confess that i tries to cut my own hair just last week ironically enough. i am 14, and i figured since it just needed to be trimmed about an inch, i could do it myself after showering to make it wet enough. oops. somehow i lost at least 4 inches of hair lol
Eruanna92 chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
This is a very cute story, I cut my own hair once to look like Lindsay Lohan in "The Parent Trap". My mom was very upset. Very nice story!

Eruanna92
Kiana chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
That was a very bonny story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Mackenna chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
**giggles**

A very cute story! I love your characterizations of Boromir, Faramir and Denethor. It's nice seeing a kindly Denethor:)
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
This is wonderful, funny & endearing! D

By your description of little Faramir's haircut, I am reminded of Friar Carl! XD
Dragon's Daughter 1980 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Sue, you are one of the best writers that I've come across. I couldn't help but laugh while reading this. I don't have any siblings, but I certainly did attempt to cut my own bangs when I was little. This also reminds of the time I told my mother that I wanted her to trim my shoulder-length hair and I ended up with chin-length curls.

Family barbers always give interesting results.
IceAngel7 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Another wonderful tale, thanks so much/ it was a great time out of working to finally read this one I've been waiting so long to be able to read. Just as good as I thought it would be -though chapter 2 made me cringe :0 all that hair!

thank you so much, and i look forward to reading anything else that you produce.. hopefully soon... hint hint...

IceAngel
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
(*snort*) Something tells me I know the picture that inspired this story! A certain .sig file from Van Helsing, maybe? LOL! Very enjoyable. And bless you for writing Denethor as human, and a decent father, too. (The bit about him having two older sisters is in HoME, by the way.)

-Rose/Cressida
Jopru chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
What a refreshing story... brought a smile to my face... good job.
Redone chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Hehehe, a very cute story! Only, if father is returning from Rohan tomorrow, as Boromir says, could said father really give Boromir a sword this afternoon? Or does the trip there and back last only one day, and if so, why would his return be a special occasion so that the boys need to be prettied up?
Redone chapter 1 . 8/16/2004