Reviews for Armstrong and the Elric Brothers
Milky Etoile chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Man, you should have put it under "Horror" too. As humorous as that was...imagining Armstrong like that...is downright disturbing. Armstrong-the Card Captor. Oh, heck. That's crazier than normal. Hell, that's just...so wrong.

...but I can't help but laugh my ass off XD
Bottan chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Oh - my - GOD! xDD lmao! This is so... absoltely... indescribable... x_X' I have no idea what your muse thinks she's doing, really! xDD

LOVE it!
Annethy chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
... *gasp* hahahahahahahahahaha *dies* *comes back to life* roflmfao!
IdiotsApprentice chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Lmao! xD That was hilarious! The thought of Armstrong in that attire is truely daunting; not something I would want to imagine again. Well done on getting all of the CCS aspects in the story as well as making it so funny!
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
(falls over laughing) there are no words...there just aren't.
LycheeTea chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
um... very interesting! i've never read anything like this! i have never seen one of these... but still i thought it was kinda funny! update!
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
'Louis Armstrong is a cardcaptor? As what Edward has said, what's up with those clothes of his? Oh man... I could only imagine what he will look like in those clothes. This is terrible. it is normal for Edward and Alphonse to react like this after seeing the major in those... those... I don't want to say any longer...'

Keep up the good work, dude... I can safely assure that there is going to continue. Or is it a one chapter fic? Anyways, well done. Update sooN!
Blume chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Ah! the Mental image! the MENTAL IMAGE!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I found it realistically real. - It's a very good fic. And ignore the flames, they're probably from ignorant ppl who know nothing about CCS. Very amusing! Kudos for the good work!

Phantomness
mui chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
lol *imagine major armstrong in the clothes* lol!hope u update soon!
Valerie Shea chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
OH MY GOD. My sides STILL hurt from laughing. You should continue this. It's funny.
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
It appears to have been a fusion fic involving Card Captor Sakura and Full Metal Alchemist. However, I suppose it's possible that I'm mistaken. Why?
Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
o_O Okayy... that was odd, but funny! Armstrong DOES seem the type to be a Card Captor, him and his strange habits.

Oh yeah, the fryingpanofdoom person is just spamming crap. That -was- an odd fic, but there's no reason to scream like that.
Leesy Metallium chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
THAT'S SO WEIRD! Weird and funny XD LMAO actually, that was really great Go Roy and his leadership skills! Go Armstrong and his eh..._ pink spandex...I think that mental image has scarred me for life O.o
Sinister Tomato chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Armstrong as a cardcaptor holding a pink staff and donned in a pink tutu...*shudders* I can imagine that quite clearly. Now I will have hilarious nightmares. Nice fic. Good comedy.