Reviews for Forever
That was SO sweet!
Lorena chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
hoaauu quise estrangular a sesshoumaru cuando despidio a rin pero menos mal que todo salio bien
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
This is rather funny...in a ironic way.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013

LOV THIS STORY!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Wow, decision, I liked :D
masruiiiik chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
weird getting a review for a story completed so long ago, eh? but i just HAD to tell you, i loved this story. the intense and raw emotion you manage to capture... it's beautiful. and how you managed that while keeping sesshomaru in character, well, that's a miracle in itself. thank you so much for the beautiful story.
Ravengal101 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I love this story! The plot is exciting and engaging and the grammar is almost impeccable; Two thumbs up!
poornmiserable chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
love this pairing and love this fic ... just one question though, what happened to ah-un?
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
sweet! really sweet!

HawkAngel
Eyes of the Fire Lily chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
I love this story! I was crying when Sesshomaru finally realized he loved her and confessed! so sweet!

and lets not forget Jaken the toad. i was laughing when i seen that becuz he has always reminded me of a toad too. :)

(only the toad was more annoying becuase he can talk.)

anyways great job!
Hattaru chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
wow I liked it you did a great job on this story I love Sesshoumaru and rin stories I was shocked that you even made him cry lol I loved it please write a sequl to this story but start it off on Miroku marrying them lol you Rock!