Reviews for Wedding Gifts
twlightbella chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Joan and Adan's honeymoon.
GeoffreysAngel chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
aw! That was sweet! Thank You so much for writing a little something more to We've Only Just Begun! This story had tears coming from my eyes again. This was adorable!:) LOVED it!

-Phoenix6 aka BIG fan of your stories too!:)
namewithheld chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This story made me cry-very unreasonable of me, because it has nothing but good ripples, but like Joan, I cry when I'm touched. beautifully done, perfect. Please, please start writing again: you're my favorite author.
Poncho D chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This was awesome! I was planning on doing a honeymoon piece of my own, that started at the wedding, and went through the honeymoon. It was going to be a little heavier on the rating, though, I you know what I mean.

This is one of the best fics of its kind I've ever read. The emotion, the way the writing was a little bit arousing without being raunchy. It was truly excellent!
Depudor chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Alexandri, you really have a map to the heart strings, don't you?

This is the closest I've come to crying at a fic, but maybe it's the combination of listening to "The Reason" and being a little bit drunk on champagne and remembering someone who wrote me love letters. The thing I love about your work, besides the fact that it is consistently about love, is that you always trigger some memory of mine, something deep and emotional, and that makes the stories real and meaningful. And this is no exception. It's really beautiful. *sniff*
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
As always, fabulous. And you're not the only one to think that letter was just wonderful. :D

AL
KateM chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
*sigh*

Just perfect. Adam is still Adam but more. You know what you said about Luke being a well-rounded adult in my story, it's the same with Adam.

And Joan...I'm glad to see her insecurities washed away by Adam's love. Dear God, I'm getting mushy in my old age.

Still waiting for Luke and Grace though...
Basia77 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Wow - ANOTHER story!

This was just absolutely lovely. You are right to love the letter - it was beautiful. After reading what Adam said about their first kiss I had to go dig out my tape of "Jump" and watch it again.

You had complained in your notes in another story that Joan and Adam just wouldn't leave you alone, but if you keep coming up with stuff like this, I say keep listening to them (even though I am looking forward to the Luke/Grace story once you publish it).
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Aw that was really good the letter was amazing