Reviews for A Friend To Me
whenaspritemeetsaunicorn chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Aww so sad!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was so sweet and sad, I'm glad you wrote it because I've always loved Andy's and Darryl's friendship. I'm sorry about your own father.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
that was great!
Rainbow Breeze chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You showed your emotions well in this story. I always wondered how Darryl felt about losing Andy, and you did a good view!
April Boo chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Sorry to hear about your dad. This was a very sad story.
Zack M chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Beautiful. Simply, utterly beautiful. I can't put into words just how moving this story was; you simply did an incredible job. And for whatever it may be worth, my condolences go out to you.
swimmer07 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
That was an awesome fic. You really did inspire emotion. I'm glad someone finally told it from Darryl's point of view. I'm sorry about your father.
shy-n-great chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This really pulled at my heart. It was seriously aching as I read it. It was well written and you could really feel his pain.

I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope things are better for you now.
PrueTrudeau chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
wow! very sad! very emotional! u ever thought of going on? maybe make him talk to sheila or to prue about it?
Max and Dakota chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I love that you expanded on Andy's death and explored Darryl's feelings here. I always wanted the show to draw it out a little bit more. Awesome job, your emotions from your own loss were definitly heart felt.
pepper-maroon chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
That was amazing how you wrote that! I don't think I could ever write something like that. You've got loads of talent.

I know how you feel. I've lost several loved ones in a short amount of time. It took a lot for me to get over it and it was really hard on my family.

Good luck to you!