Reviews for Draco Gets What He Wants
CJ chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
I wish the story would have gone on some more but I liked where it ended. It is a good and different concept on a marriage law story.
CJ chapter 6 . 6/12/2017
Vincent Crabbe must have been attracted to Hermione too.
CJ chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
Why does Hermione leave the wizarding world and go live in the muggle world? The light side lost the war in this story if a marriage law like this one exist in the wizarding world.
CJ chapter 3 . 6/8/2017
Why does Draco want to marry Hermione so much? It must because she is the most famous Muggle born in the wizarding world.
K chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
xD my heart im dying
shayelee9 chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
this was getting so good :) im sadden you had stop writing :(
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
I feel as if Hermione would rather live her entire life as a muggle than spend even one day of her life as a slave.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Loved it
Laura chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
hi, i dont know if this is finished or not but its good. if it isnt finished, please do!
DarknessOfDraco chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Great fic! Plz keep writing!
Nikonkey chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Ok no offense please got off your lazy bum and keep writing this story is good. If you don't theres a chance you'll be spammed by me if I remember to. Just please finish it it's really good. PM at Nikonkey when you know what will happen to this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
please write more
Nikonkey chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Honestly, I simply love this story, but get off your lazy butt and continue it. Now if you want to yell at me or thanks me PM me at Nikonkey.
aj chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
This fic embodies everything I'm looking for in a story! Please update soon!
Nikonkey chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
It's Hermione Jean Granger.
Not Jane