Reviews for Neglected Child
BlackAngelWings1010 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Nice well, not nice, but
Red One1223 chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Please update soon!
sacred magician chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
UPDATE PLZ!
FirexDemon chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
How sad *tear* You must update PLEASE! I would like to continue reading this story!
brett chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
I hope to see the colse connection between Sakura and Syaoran
pnaixrose chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
At least he got away from his mean family. Who was his savior? Wei?
Leoanda Taylor chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
This is such a cool chapter! I can't wait for your next update! Ja ne!
the tangerine otaku chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Agh... What'd he do? Poor thing... Heh heh... he's thinking fairly deep thoughts for a 3 year old... but hey, I can't remember what I thought, so who knows how deep 3 year olds are.

This is kind of reminding me of "A child called it". Ever read it? It'd be good inspiration...

Thanks for the angst. Suu the Syaoran sadist salutes your fanfic! :P
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Poor Syaoran. Please update. When does he meet Sakura? Is Eriol in this? Please update.
Animefreakkagome chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
well I believe you will contitue even if you have no idea where the story's going _
Azurana K chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
sniff-sniff- I feel bad for Syaoran. His mother beat him up and his sister wanted to kill him.

But i sincerly want to ask how did his baba die and why was it his fault? I mean why blame on him? his just a mere three year old, so why? His just a child how could he possibly kill a full grown man?

I hope you can answer my questions, coz i really am curious.

Wish you luck with ur story and please update soon, it really is emotionally and gramatically nice.
SugarDevil chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
wow, there's a big cliffhanger. Please update! This fic is really great,

the only this is that Syaoran seems much more like a teenager than a 3 year old. Occasionally you will use words like "peoples" or have his say things like "what's dead?", but he still seems way too descriptive and aware of things for a 3 year old.

Which I can understand, cause it definantly can't be easy to try and write 1st person's pov from a 3yr old. Perhaps if you wrote from 3rd person's pov and then added his thoughts in italics like you have.

just a suggetion. It's still a wonderful fic though, and it's most definantly going on my faves list)

lots of love

Kris
Dark Slifer chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
again i find it pretty confusing... also is that cantonese into english i see? It looks weird... doens't sound right.

again... about the descriptions. You describe it great but to me it seems like their is too much.

i do find ur use of suspense good. Though i feel like the story could be improved more if u actually explained a bit more and still keep the suspense.
Dark Slifer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
It seems kinda weird... as i have not watch cardcaptors in years, i have no clue what is going on. I also don't know who is who.

Anyway...

i find ur story having too much details but not enough explantions. You describe things too much but you also don't give enough background information.

The suspense is good, though a bit overdone... You kept us in suspense until later in the chapter but becuase of that, it led me to be confused about what is happening.
Tsuki chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Mwe... This is deep and interesting :) It's a bit confusing since you mixed the cultures... Theres Chinese formalities and Japanese formalities... But that's cool :O Syaoran is potentially half and half anyway :)

Yay I haven't read your stuff in so long :DD Its really great! Awesome idea _ Continue please :D