Reviews for A cold day in France
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Wow, is all I can say. That was completely amazing. I was a little confused at first but now I got it. Also have you read the book before? Some of this seems to be from it instead of from the movie

Once again this was very good.
ClownQween'69 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Haha, I'm a little late reading this, but oh well.

I thought this was really good! Like, I can't really describe it, but I really, really liked it! Wade is one of my favorites in SPR. I thought everyone was perfectly in character & this was just truly an amazing short story. :)

Good job.
Baxley chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
This was a bit strange but very well written. Wade is one of my favorite characters in the movie and I always hated to see him die. Still I liked it.
Lunatic Wisdom chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wow...is there really a book on this? Do you know who the author is? I think I want to read it now...

This is great...WADE IS ALIVE! Great job on your first chapter!
the-bee-keeper chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
This was beautiful i really liked it- it was cleverly written- really well done :D
FooFighter0234 chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
amazing

wonderful

I loved it!
Sgt. Panda chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Ok, hadgun is one word, you don't cock a Springfield, you a flurry of grammatical errors, and I doubt all of Capt. Miller's Squad would fit in a jeep at once.
Isis Scorpius chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Wow... at first it seemed a little far-fetched, but you really brought it together wonderfully. That was so... touching. I think you captured Wade well, which I wouldn't say if I didn't really think so. (I was very attached to the character; it was terribly sad when he died)I'm glad you'd read the book for more background knowledge, I'm sure the story wouldn't have been as good without it. The whole thing was very deep and creative. Thanks for writing it! I'm so glad you did.

May warm winds fill your sails! :)
Cielag chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Powerful story...really gripping. Dang man, it seems like there's a hidden message in the fact that Wade felt like he had been shot by all of them...when it was Miller's call in the first place. Did you do that on purpose? If so...dang, good thinking! Wow, I'm still amazed...that story is beyond words! Well done! Bravo...
Stormbringer91 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
see what happen was my mom cancled my Fuse account so now I can't send e-mails or recieve them. But I have a yahoo account you can send an e-mail too. Its: Mage_of_Water1993
Stormbringer91 chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
hi there. remeber me? i'm stormbringer91, I have the SPR fic with Eden. well, i have been grounded for about a week now, and it has given me time to spell check my story. YAY! lol, well, but sadly with me being grounded I have devloped the cursed writers blocks. Can you help me? PLEASE!
Stormbringer91 chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
:tears flood done face: that was so sad. Why did Wade have to die in the movie. He was cool and he was one of my favorite charcters. I-I-I can't say anyhting else except this made me so sad. It shouldn't be under supernatural/Romance it should be put under supernatural/angst :runs off to bedroom crying uncontrolably: