Reviews for Something about the Eyes
Rosmundnotsigned chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Huh. This is interesting. I'm curious as to where you would go with this.
Talon5Krrde chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I'm not sure if I should say poor Dru or poor Xander when she glomps her kitten. Either way I can't wait for more.
JadeObsession chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
oooh, this intrigues me!
lilykep chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
This is by far the best pitch black crossover I've read. Please please continue it.
Darkghosthost chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
IT'S REALLY GOOD WHY DID YOU STOP?
WeaselBlossom chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Im kinda confused since it's the female hyenas that are the alpahas and the male submissive... yeah..

Great story tough.

Keep on writing.
Capt. Pizza chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
'Maybe there not so said before slipping into the shadows and continuing on his way.'

What is this supposed to say?
Naruto-Lover6271 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Can't wait to read more. It's very interesting although I secretly hope that Xander gets together with Riddick. They go perfectly together with their animal sides.
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
this is soo f-ing awesome! i love it, i would have never expected this, but i did see the jack/kira is dawn thing, well i was hey wouldn't it be cool if... then i read that it wsa and it was cool, i really didn't see the thing with Dru, but i so love it, oh can i ask for parings? are there going to be parings? slash? het? :D
gaul1 chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
interesting story so far, very complex, keep up the good work, byes
zafaran chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Your writing is more than a little rough (your transitions particularly leave one wondering when scenes and focus actually change), but the story itself is oddly interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with the story from this point. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Achalon chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
This is amazing. There are lots of stories that catch my interest enough to glance over them, most of which are practically rewrites of one another. People don't do it intentionally, usually, but it always happens. They read a story months or years ago, it has a great start, then the writer flakes and leaves everyone who liked the idea wanting more. Then they get an idea for a story, that's really just one so short they think it was just an idea they had, and BOOM, almost a carbon copy emerges, that usually doesn't get finished anymore than the first.

Your story, however? I've seen stories that turn Xander into Riddick, or connect them in some way... But, this is the first that actually makes sense and ties the Buffy Universe directly into the Chronicals of Riddick in a way that fits both stories.

I know it's hard to keep going on an original idea you probably came up with without a clear idea of exactly where you wanted it to go... But, I think it would be worth it. I'd even be willing to help work with you on it in a beta or collaborative capacity.

Please let me know if you're interested, it'd be a blast for me if you could use the help. (Or just a few random ideas thrown your way.)

-Josh.
Nyn chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Interesting story. I like badass!Xander. He's fun! I hope you update soon.
Nighetray chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
very cool I hope ther more soon this is just the place he woudl throve in I think.