Reviews for A Mission
kerte chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
WOW!
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Wo-o! Tancred's getting jealous...that doesn't sound good at all! And what's up with 'Sander? Is he jealous, too? Or is he hooked up with Michelle? The only two couples I know is together for sure is Livvy/Fido, and Kristy/Tancred! Is Emma with Charlie? And is it Bindi or Michelle with 'Sander? Update! Hopeless out.
Alex chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
awesome, i like it. Now i need to know what's going to happen next! are you gonna keep writing?
Moon1425 chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
Exellent story! The way the setting and time changes is a little confusing. You should give some clues. I also think the characters migt be out of character, though. All in all a really cool story!
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
aw

This was the first CB fanfic i read

It very good!

:) Bob likes it too

Especially About Fido and Livvy!
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!

very good!
twilley chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
please update as soon as you can! i want to read!
inugirl123mystic chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
I know you most likely won't even consider updateing, but I really want to know what happents!
Catherine Gray-AddyGibbs chapter 12 . 2/27/2006
hi your story is wow and i can not wait to read the next cheapter. what year are you in because i'm in 9 and my teachers are dumping lots of work on me too and i can not wait for the next holidays to come that is for sure. byt your story is brillant.

catherine emby
blah chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
PLEASE update soon; you haven't updated in, like, two years! PLEASE!
brett chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
i read all the chapters and there all amazing please continue or write another story
thenoblescientist chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
That was interesting. I don't like Mat... I mean, Michelle. She's an interesting character, but I just don't like her. Evil, pure EVIL...
Spinner13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Very good
Finnigan Irish chapter 12 . 12/22/2004
Thank you for updating!
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 12 . 12/18/2004
Thank you so much for updating! THANK YOU!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »