Reviews for Alive
khrystle-raine duste chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
Onyx, you have a talent with words that is truly magical and enchanting and I look so forward to reading your works! Thanks for sharing them!

(One, miserly little criticism... *gawd don't hate me* there were a fair number of misused (steal for steel, etc...) and tiny spelling errors...)

I can't help it... I see stuff like that...

But it didn't ruin the story for me! Dang good read!

Thanks...

khrys...
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
OMG! I can't wait to meet their child!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Ok, i;m guessing the things in the cave were like Aliens/Xenomorphs right? And Relic was said to be a demon, but was it supposed to be like the monster from that movie Relic?
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Cool! Instead of animals evolving into humans, humans evolved into animals!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
That was pretty cool. Not the whole demon possesing Jack thing, but the fact that jack was stronge enough to get rid of it on her own... Who needs a priest when you can kick its ass!
darkdragonemperess chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
BRAVO BRAVO! Talking raptors, demonic posession, creatures that actually scared me as bad as the ones from Pitch black, and RIddick and Jack becoming parents. That story had pretty much everything. Loved it very much. Thanks for the journey:)
darkdragonemperess chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Talking raptors? I LOVE IT!
AZTECPHENOM chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *stops to wipe tear from eye*

REALLY BIG kitty. I dont know why but that just cracked me up!
NefariousImp chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
Good fic, good plot, loved the dino's and their reason for existence, Relic. Great ending. Only prob I had with the fic was the love scenes had a bajillion adjectives, got lost in all the describing words and couldn't pay attention to what was going on, might want to tone that down in future fics. Other than that the fic was really good!
nonhalema chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
Damn that story is awesome...your stile is wonderful...so emotional and poetic...really good
DiamondRussia chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Awesome!
PandylBas chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
I just need to say this so I can finish reading...WTH? What? Raptors talking english...what? *shocked and amazed* Oh yea, i'm gonna finished reading alright.
Furyan Goddess chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
brilliant
Furyan Goddess chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
The play on words during the love scenes is amazing. I love it and I"m not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it before.

Talking birds... Hum... gonna take some getting use to. Can't wait to read more, but off to beddy now.
Furyan Goddess chapter 4 . 3/23/2007