Reviews for Our Future
Pennae chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
You know, its really annoying, the fact that I can only fav this story once.

I feel so bad for Otto! This is the only good story I've read with him as the main character.

So far.

Grr, you'd better update! Or... or else!
Danny chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything, but it's just where you mention the arms being very violent. There was only one reason for their violence in the films, and it was because Otto programmed them to work on creating a small sun. He says that it's their only function, and that's why they persuade him to create another, larger one after the first failed. Because of their drive, it leads him to be violent for the sole purpose of achieving a successful experiement. In short, they arms don't strive in chaos and disorder, it was just that they had to do those things to create another sun.
WormmonABC chapter 19 . 4/17/2005
"Bad tentacled doctor!" _
WormmonABC chapter 14 . 4/17/2005
_ Love to see that scene at the end drawn.
WormmonABC chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
*thumbs up* The jerk deserved it. He's whinier than Anakin, so he is. *nods* Totally loved the way Oc went off on him. Heheh.
WormmonABC chapter 10 . 4/16/2005
Cha, I see things are ever progressing. Did Kat's boyfriend like die off? Jeff, or Josh, or... Jay?
WormmonABC chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Another good chapter. The only thing that I don't get- and I probably just skipped over something earlier by accident- is how Doc Oc and Kat know each other... eh?
WormmonABC chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Okay, I don't even want to go into how cool the scene between Otto and Peter was. Dude. And the way you ended it- ! Very, very well written.
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
*thumbs up* Haven't read many Oc-fics yet, but your's is very good. I also spell Oc without a K (I mean, where does the K come from, anyway?). Wouldn't someone see Otto if he was just out there in the daytime? Huh. I like how you've got him "talking" to his actuators. Very nice. _
Teckla chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Your fic is my favorite! Brilliant! Waiting for the next chapter!
Aeramae chapter 18 . 2/16/2005
Hey, time to update again. I've got an itch that needs scratching. So please, help me!
Dark Gotham chapter 19 . 1/20/2005
Cool chapter I like it.
Aeramae chapter 19 . 1/20/2005
I wouldn't mind being treated like that...provided I was given a nice..."reward"...after.

*evil grin*
LadyKayoss chapter 19 . 1/18/2005
Question: Isn't there supposed to be a chapter before this, where Kat and Halley speak on the phone?

Beyond that, it's nice to finally meet Halley, who sounds crazy - excuse me, eccentric - enough to be a lot of fun. And the "Bad Otto" bit cracked me up.
a Fan chapter 18 . 1/7/2005