Reviews for What I Could Have Had
Connytschiwa chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really love this story... short, true and lovely!

Great job :)
NepenthesMiranda chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Beautiful, beautiful writing, but-ICK! April needs to end up with SABER, not Fireball! Ack, ack, ack! (Yet a lovely fanfic offering to our too-often-forgotten Saber Rider universe, nevertheless.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please updatee "This Kiss"
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I love Sabre Rider stories... and I'm glad you chose to keep Sabre and April 'honest'. THat keeps them true to their characters! Cheers.
Krystall chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Really liked your fic, 'cause it's so real and so possible of happening... Personally I think April doesn't love Saber anymore, but I think she will always wonder about what could have been, ya know... Anyways, good work, I liked it.
mtngrl7500 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I really, really like this! I'm not normally big on any kind of April/Saber pairing, but this one was a little different. It just seems so real, something I could really see happening.
Ele chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I don't really like newly made characters and names, but that's my problem. I'm often pondering over April-Saber love matter in my writing and I do really feel there had to be something more, something passionate. That's why I liked this fic. Being among two men whom to love equally, so to say...some people find impossible but I find irresistable.