Reviews for Walking in my Shoes
LadyPhantomess chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I must say lil sis this is my favorite poem by you. I've very proud of your writing skills and never, ever, ever doubt them. Keep writing little one!
summer.of.tears chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
*sighs* It looks like my dear Count needs a hug... *hugs Draccy*

Brilliant piece of poetry. I am a great fan of Dracula, and this sums him up.
Ja Reedus chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Yet another!beatutiful poem! Now seriously, I name you a poet, you have alot of feeling in your heart. And reflecting your feelings is sometimes difficult on paper, but I do so by music. And I am very impressed. _

~Parvati
calmwatersdeep chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
very good...sorta depressing but you captured darcula nicely, now if you could do it for real :D
windowpane chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I really like this poem. Very well written. One of my fav lines in the movie is the hollow man thing and you really nicely complement it in this poem. I need to check if you wrote any more of these lovely poems. If you didn't you should think about writing more.
Jokersaccomplice chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
*tries to put Drac's shoes on* hahaha! THEY FIT! *Drac kicks me out of his castle* BUT DRACY!

Nice poem! It's got a very nice quality...kind of melodic...it's very pretty mine are just morose...drat I want to write poetry like you...*sniffle**knocks on Drac's castle door* Dracy? Can I come back in yet?