Reviews for To Take A Dare
awesome story wish you would start it up again
that was weird wording
Artemis Crow chapter 2 . 5/10
I don't know if this is supposed to be RobRae or not. I see it as a brother/sister moment
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I FOUND AOMETHING SO PERFECT. UPDATEEE! READING THIS WAS A BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM YOU TO ME TODAY, PLEASE MORE!
IS THIS ROBRAV, SO CONFUSED
la canelle chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Love it. You. You need to update, soon. Please. This story needs to be finish.
love2read16 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
What? No! You can't stop here. Almost 5 years after your last update, I found this. I'm pretty sure you probably won't see this, but I absolutely love this story. I'm honestly surprised at how much I loved this story. 1. I tend to stay away from Rob/Rae because I always paired Rob/star and BB/Rae. 2. You almost killed Raven! 3. There's very little Starfire. 4. Raven sees Robin without his mask (as well as the rest of the Titans, rather than just Star as is canon). And 5. You had Robin and Raven fight almost to the death...and I loved every minute of it! I hope that these five reasons are enough to get you writing again (or at least give me a reason why you stopped and a summary of how you planned it to go. This story is going in NY favorites and I hope to see an update at some point. Please?

love2read16 :'(
Kay chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
FINISH!
rukia-neesan chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I'm pretty new to the TT fandom and accidentally found myself falling in love with RobRae, and I'm soooo glad I found your story. Even though it's only four chapters, the two scenes in the training room are just magnificent. I keep reading them over and over, because I just love everything about them. (The rest is pretty great, too, but I just can't get the image of Robin yelling "You hate me!" and the subsequent reactions out of my head, and the T'ai Chi part is just amazing.) So thank you so much for writing something this wonderful!
Clancy1018 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
I really like this story it's funny and intense and crazy but I love it! Please
Post more chapters soon!
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
...O.O
Extraxiangirl01 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
You'll probably never update this again since its been almost 10 years but if you could please do update
Asdfghjkl 3 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Aren't you gonna finish it? Pleaseeeeee update or I'll dieeeee of anxiousness!
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
amateur alle chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
What happens next? What did Robin do? Please continue:)
GGtheGameGhost chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
hey! nice story! unlike most authors, you A keep the characters realistic to the TT show B quote other things (like the comics, other eps, ect) related to it and C do all this while spinning something totally unique to the show! keep posting and I'll keep reading and reviewing - reviewergirl101