Reviews for To Take A Dare
Clancy1018 chapter 4 . 3/17
I really like this story it's funny and intense and crazy but I love it! Please
Post more chapters soon!
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 1/16
...O.O
Extraxiangirl01 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
You'll probably never update this again since its been almost 10 years but if you could please do update
Asdfghjkl 3 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Aren't you gonna finish it? Pleaseeeeee update or I'll dieeeee of anxiousness!
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
amateur alle chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
What happens next? What did Robin do? Please continue:)
MissSugarShots chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
hey! nice story! unlike most authors, you A keep the characters realistic to the TT show B quote other things (like the comics, other eps, ect) related to it and C do all this while spinning something totally unique to the show! keep posting and I'll keep reading and reviewing - reviewergirl101
VinBlack chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AHHHHHHHH! Finally, to come across a very well writtened Truth or Dare fanfiction revolving around Robin and Raven, but to read only 4 chapters?! I want MORE! Updates please. And yes, even after so long, you still have readers.
Diana Silver chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Love this story! I really like how you added in the competitive factor with Raven and Robin. Totally realistic that they would try and outdo each other to impress each other. Can't wait for the next update!
yooniessi chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Awesome FF there. Hope you update soon.
Xaviella chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Omg I'm usually into lemons, hurt/comfort, rape, and all the other hardcore stuff. But what you have written is like art on pure gold. If was beautiful, sweet, and pure!... Almost heavenly. I love it and can't wait for the nxt chapter!

You INSPIRE me!
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
OMG plz update I love this story so far
Tainted.Cherry chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
pleaseeeeeeeee continue!

and i hate slaughter house 5, i had to read it at school, could have killed myself...but anyways! awesome story!

p.s. OREOS! will be the death of me
SilverWolf338 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
this is an awesome story! i am not a robrae fan, but this is a pretty good story... i can't wait to see what will happen next!
gingerstorm101 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
update soon plz
506thpir chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I have to say this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a very long time. The mix of drama and comedy is perfect. But, since you haven't updated it since 2004and it's now 2010, I can tel you won't be updating this. Too bad, it's an amazing story.