Reviews for The Line in the Sand
candeh chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I really, really liked this.
dreamingsilver chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Marvelously evil and sly and... all that is vile.

I love this insight. I love how you decided to take on a different character perspective. And Remus is my favorite character, that helps too.
magicalme32 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
i like it.

but, it gets me very angry at ...peter.

how could he?

i hate him!

i hate

him!

grr...
LupinLover99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
wow. this was god! i congratulate you! :)
elvengirl9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Peter fics are very deep. This was amazing. Just amazing. I'm going to have to come back to here when Peter comes in one of my fics. It's going to be a while yet, though. Still, the cold unmercifulness somehow shows. It's amazing.
Super Shayde chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I love this, as I do your other two fanfics - Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Perfect characterization of Peter, just perfect. I loved the way you explained the Marauder's "roles", and how Remus was a "brother" and Peter just a "friend".
rachel chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
absolutley wonderful. i love how you write, and that's an honest compliment! and you describe remus so well in such few words. keep up the good work missie! ;)

ps thanks for the dedication. i'm honored :P
TwistedFlames chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
This is a great one-shot! I like the way you chose to portray Peter's point of view, and how it turned out in the end. You've got great writing skills, keep up the good work!
FlyingPixie chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
This is a great story! I love the idea! You should really continue it, even though you said it was one-shot!
Hermione 2000 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
That was good! I like the perspective, and the way Remus is described as being Sirius and James' conscience and safety. Nice little fic!:}
Tifla Maltija chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
This explains why Peter had the guts to betray them. You made everything fit in. This is a clever one shot. Well done.

God I hate Peter...
Tharin chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I like the idea of Remus being Sirius' and James' conscience (even if I like to believe they didn't needed one, because they known themselves when they went to far). It explains a part of the marauder's friendship, and shows a reason for Peter's betrayl.

A good story, it would be interesting to read if the other marauders fealt the same about their friendship.
Marstri chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Very interesting perspective on Remus' role within the group of four. I enjoyed it.