Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
TheCapillary chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
It's over? Really? lol, that last chapter doesn't feel like much of a conclusion, so much has left to be answered! Ie. How did Tony manage to fake his death? Why does he need to be hiding? What was life like for Marian growing up? How did she meet her girlfriend? And I think most importantly, how will her friendship with Brooklyn develop?

Your fic has a lot of plot potential yet!
Dorkish Donna chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
Very nice, I really liked this original character - my Sue-dar was inactive during the whole read. Nicely written, with a simply adorable ending. )
Kimberly Towle chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
All in all, an interesting and intriguing tale... Will this timeline be continued in another story? I hope so!
Kimberly Towle chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
Well, yes, this chapter did pretty much answer the question of whether Marian and Brooklyn would become romantically involved! And I do appreciate your making it clear that Brooklyn was only faintly embarrassed, NOT heartbroken.

I also believe I got my other wish, about the appearance of Glasses! And the implications in that last scene leave me highly intrigued...
Doppleganger33 chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
Oh...I didn't expect Marian to swing that way. :D I thought it was a neat little twist. Poor Brooklyn though, he got his heart broken AGAIN. :D Maybe he should take up fishing.

Anyways I'm curious to see who it was that was talking about Marian. Maybe her grandfather Dominic or someone else?
BrooksBabe chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
Aww, poor Brooklyn.

I really like the story so far. Keep it up! :D

(Oh, and if you're still looking, I could be a beta-reader ;) )
Kimberly Towle chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
Just saw this for the first time and checked it out. Interesting! Very few people ever try to make more out of Dracon than "suave thug"; I can think of only one other author who's ever done more. I'm eager to learn what more you do with this story!

I rather agree with the other reviewers who are against a romance between Brooklyn and Marian... but I do encourage a friendship developing between them. One that would open a few eyes on both sides of the fence.

P.S. Waiting for Glasses to make an appearance, too!
Slicer chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
This is pretty good. I wonder what's gonna happen next?
NeoQueenSolaris-Cosmos chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Cool! If only you'd updaate!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
I don't know if Brooklyn ever had a crush on any of those women besides Angela, but I can see that maybe everyone thought he did. I know for a fact that he never liked Demona that way. Well besides the one where Goliath sees the into the future, but that was something that was never supposed to happen anyway.

Anyway... I want to know what happens next. I don't really want Brooklyn to hook up with her... but its your story, not mine.

*sigh* Well I'll ttyl. Can't wait until you have more.

Lone Warrior2
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Whoa, this book seems really really cool so far. I'll read on another night, I just had to pick it. Though this book does rock. You're descriptions are very good, and I like how you say the part with the soul dying. Very nice. I'll ttyl.

Lone Warrior2
Vigatus chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
Seems interestering so far. I hope Brooklyn isn't falling for her.
coincidental chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Okay, I guess I'll buy that. It would make a good scene in the story though.

Boo. Brooklyn/Marian. If there's one thing fanfic doesn't need it's more romance fic. But that's just my opinion. Note that I am not providing my e-mail. I'd direct you towards a good genfic community, but it doesn't accept tv-based fandoms. Sorry.

Either way, I still like the story and I'll check in periodically for updates.

Thanks!
Doppleganger chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Oh okay. At least she isn't automatically falling into Brooklyn's arms.
Alex Lyons3 chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Okay...Elisa kinda came out, at least in my opinion, kinda ditzy. So Brooklyn's concerned that Marian is going to take another dive off of a building. Elisa could have told her that he was just concerned and would probably leave her alone after a while. Stupid Elisa, then again she never was my favorite female character. Better than Angela and Maggie, but never really my favorite. :P