Reviews for The Hunt for the Hunter
Redb4Black chapter 2 . 9/18
Amusing. Snort.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Please continue this story. PLEASE it is to good. TO GOOD! TO GOOD! ยก*: )
ScarletIsCool chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
This is unfair! You have to UPDATE this!
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
please update! I BEG OF YOUUUU
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Please write more!
katelaina1717 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Really hope you update this soon also would love more Harry and Tom and less Akira and Vega- they sadly seem to take over the story. Love them but want to read the main characters.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
dude you gotta update! I wanna see the first comp!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
:) good!
Harriet Noir chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
this is rly gud
BreGyrl23 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
hurry up with chapter 7 please
elderwolves chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
I most surtainly hope that even after all this time, this story is not abandoned. I am anxiouse to see the next installment. It has a good foundation, but has been left that way for THREE YEARS. I hope you get a chance to read this, as I implore you to continue. If not for your own sake than for that of the readers! I shall be keeping watch for any new posts, and until then: do you continue, or let it die?

-elderwolves
starlighttauriel chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Please update soon! I'm so hooked! Were James and Lilly hunters too? How old was he when they died?
Kwa chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
The only problem I see, besides everything being kind of backwards, is that Harry has no personality. Your OCs seem to have sucked all the choices and left Harry with ... bleh
Basill chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I'm going to let my MPD out and start whining if you don't update soon, and my other personality is very annoying, just to let you know.
Basill chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
You really should update. Some of us want to finish reading your work of art at some point in our worthless lives.