Reviews for Behind cold blue eyes
Koragirl chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
please finish your story !
chasingcolors chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
Ooh, I love your story! But are you ever going to update it? Shizuka hasn't even met Kaiba yet!
GLJ chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Hey!

This is really great!

I WILL get around to reading it... eventually...

Cool!
Black Dragon of the Bayou chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
How does one make that copyright symbol?...Anyway, I REALLY NEED TO CHECK MY AUTHOR ALERTS MORE OFTEN. I like where this fic is headed. It appears more and more like Serenity's mother is caving in (or is she?) and will allow her daughter to leave. Will she? I guess only you know that, don't you? ;)

A couple of spelling errors in the chapter, but show me one fic that doesn't have AT LEAST one spelling error, and I'll show you someone who has a little too much time on their hands...or a grammar freak.

See ya, and update soon, eh?

BDB...out
heidifrancoskywalker chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
great chappie! i hate eveil cheerleaders... oh i can't wait!
Captain Lila chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
lol...i guess youre right...am yes...you are evil...lol...update soon
Hakiruo chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
get to the story already. when are you gonna bring in the other charatcters?

enough about Shizuka and her mother
Kariah chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
Nice, keep up the good work, i love fiery serenity!
Silver Fantasy chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
The beginning of this chapter gave me a pretty good laugh! I could totally picture it! lol! Speaking of picture, your imagery is indirect, yet awesome. Keep it up! The metaphorical part about her wings and all that was nicely written too. All in all, great job! And I'll leave you with the classic line: "Update!"
Silver Fantasy chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
It's quite impressive how you write when English isn't your first language. This is a very nice fic, and totally Shizuka. Though I have to point out (please don't hate me!) Seto was a bit too nice when he first met her. But of course, this is still a sweet story and I hope you'll continue soon.

Silver Fantasy -
xlitoxvirgo92x chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
This story is one of a kind with all the different stuff and stuff but still the same (Did I write that confusing?). It kinda reminds me of me... Anyway, get that chapter seven up!

WatermelonHead92
Ileana DuBaer chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
oh man, I stink at updating. I've been working on the same chappy since February... Don't worry about it! It's all good. nice chappy, those Copyright things at the end are cute!
Captain Lila chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
pleez update soon! cant wait till she goes to japan and hope she meets seto soon...lol...update soon and great chappie
heidifrancoskywalker chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
great chappie! innocent my foot! lol j/p! so... lol what do tht evil cheerleads have in store? and did you really write that song b/c it rocks!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
awsome story please update soon )
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »