Reviews for Chamber of Secrets Slytherin Style!
Reyna and for love of S.P.Q.R chapter 3 . 7/27
Please don't do a ginny/harry pairing. I'd go for a Blaise/harry, Daphne/harry.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 6/29
Lockheart is a true example of the baby boomer generation leaving behind a stink. People like him got into politics a lot! Conservatives and many independents tried to warn about it but all we got called were names by the main stream media for not being politically correct enough.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 6/29
I agree with a lot of Voldermort's views short of mass murder mainly because the baby boomer generation left a political *stink* behind them that needs a giant air spray or better yet all of the White House needs to be contained in an air free bag and the germs sucked out then restart everything with reduced government spending and power except for basic defense, Federal Roads and Infrastructure which are necessary things to keep a country running.

However before any of that can be done we need a President to break up monopolies using existing anti trust laws like President Taft started to do but never got to finish.

Our income inequality largely is blamed on companies owning companies owning companies totally unrelated to each other which causes there to be no one really responsible and innovation to be stifled.

Corporations can exist but needs to not have companies eating each other up.

Did you know Time Warner owns Disney and several news companies? When you have corporations that big the heart and soul of the original vision is long lost.

That is why Google and Microsoft sucks for those wanting to anything serious other then shopping and smart phone junk because they are so big there isn't any leadership direction or ambition.

It will actually be a good thing for Google and Microsoft to fail so other companies have a chance to form and do it right and the next President needs to have the guts to bust up monopolies.

Monopolies are NOT capitalism as there is no competition since they will wreck their products duet o laack of love and care.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 6/29
I can explain why. Because the *Its the best wizard school* was valid 800 years ago but not now! Labels apply to something current in that time frame but things change!Q

Did you know if you see a *Made in America* sticker a law was passed that the sticker is made in America? Not necessarily the product itself.

The reason behind that is because in the 70s/80s machinery parts were made from several different areas for one appliance or heavy machinery and it got to be the point of being too confusing of where a product's origin was so Congress voted on making it law which is very stupid because now you really don't know unless you do hard research into the company and find out while the name of the company may be old the company is overseas.

Japan electronics used to be the 2nd best to American made. I have an RCA sound system that's NON digital from the late 90s and it still works despite being used continously.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/29
The scene of Fred and George crashing made me think of the 1 *bit * in Tron 1982 that can only say *Yes* or *No In the scene of driving a flying vehicle real badly the bit shouting *No no no no no no!* as our hero was wrecking it trying to escape further into the computer to get to the I/O port which in the movie is an old man with a beard that allows information to pass between the user and computer.
Reyna and for love of S.P.Q.R chapter 9 . 4/21
this is so good please keep writing,
Sorry06 chapter 9 . 1/7
WHY DID YOU STOP?! YOU NEED TO UPDATE RIGHT NOW!
Ella chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
this is cool
TayMalfoy chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
I Like Please Update. Have U Read - The SoN Of Lord Voldamort- -RiseOfTheDark Angel- -The Slytherin Shadow Girl- -Better Be Slytherin- -Princess Lullaby- -MYsteeri The Mysterious Cat- -Son Of The Dark Lord- -Panther Time- ManyMore On My Fav Stories List.
LOTRcool chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I'm really enjoying this fic so far :) Good job, I'm glad that Fred and George are OK with Ginny now :D
LotR chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
DONT DITCH IT!
IT'S BLOODY AWESOME!
XD
Keep up da good work!
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
update please! this is a very good story and i love reading this
glitch-e-r-749 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
UPDATE ITS BEEN SOOO LONG AND SLYTHERIN HARRY'S ARE THE BEST...or else I might just have to weasel it out :P
PiptheSnake chapter 9 . 10/26/2013