Reviews for Hells Bells
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very brilliant and creative, and an awesome perspective from Xander's eyes as well.

I still jump every time I hear a loud noise or see a person with their fist raised above me.

Not a lot of people know about this. I have trust issues. Ha! Willow knows of course. She has known from the beginning. Can't hid anything from my little wicca. She is so bright...sometimes for her own good. She thought she could have stopped it by herself...I still have nightmares of what had happened. The beating I had received because I had told someone. I was afraid to go near my father for almost two weeks afterwards. So I stayed in my room away from the world and the pain.

Anya knows. I had a dream one night. One of the first that we had even been together. She didn't know what to do. It was nice, in that moment I knew that I loved her. She had held me close and whispered to me, about her life before becoming a demon. About her unknown feelings that she couldn't control. That night we grew closer then we had ever been and it's led us to this building.

None of the others in the current gang know. Cordy does, she had walked in on one of my father's 'sessions'. I have to say that she was never the same to me afterwards. It changed us both in too many ways.

Giles might have a clue, but he doesn't say anything about it and I'm glad. I don't know what I would tell him if he asked. It's something that I'm not fond of discussing. I imagine that Tara knows...Somehow that makes it better. She is a loving girl and helps whenever she can. I think that she is sweet...And somehow seems to have a more important reason for being.

Buffy, what can I say about her. She was the girl of my dreams...I figured that if I told her then she would think less of me...I could never do that. She needs someone that she doesn't have to 'look' after. She needs the freedom to not have to worry about me every time I go home. I think that was the main reason I never told her...That and I think she might have killed him if she had ever found out. Faith. Now there was a surprise waiting...That one night together she found out plenty. And likewise. We share a common bond. She was abused also. I guess we found an agreement not to talk about it. We just traced the scars on one another's body and shared knowledge-filled stares.

Dawn...my little Buff, sweet and loving. It would break her heart to find out about everything that I went through. I could never do that to her. It's better that she doesn't know. It's worth the hiding not to see the pity in her glaze that I know would be there if I told her. Wesley...he kinda found out by accident. We never spoke about it. He caught be changing after a fight. He saw my back...let me just say this...it isn't a pretty sight. I'm sure I was imaging it but I think I saw respect in his eyes after that.

Spike, what can I say. I couldn't care less if he knew about me. I have seen his scars and I have to wonder if they were from his father or from living more then 100 years. I hope the latter...I wouldn't wish what I have gone through on anyone. Including him. Which leaves Angel. He knows...he found out before he turned. He used it against me when he was Angelus. He knew just where to strike and how hard. I think that is why I could never forgive him. It hit too close to the heart.

I think that the few that don't know about it think I am a pussy for jumping and such. Too afraid to face the things that go bump in the night. HA! If only they knew the truth I was hiding from them. I'm afraid of things...but nothing that doesn't resemble my father.

The gang never questioned the fact that I knew a lot of discipline arts. Why would they? It is the Hellmouth after all...a person should be able to protect one's self.

I don't know what I would do if the remaining people found out. And I hope to never find out. I just hope that on this day...my wedding day. I can find the strength to be a better man then he was. to overcome my father and be my own man.

So with this I promise to my soon-to-be wife, Anya and myself, Alexander Harris. I will be better then my old man.

Awesome job writing this. :) I like it. (I also corrected a mistake I found when I noticed that "father's" was missing an apostrophe, and "sessions" was missing an "s", as well as "through", "leaves", "things" and "too" being misspelled and "one's" missing an apostrophe as well. Hope you don't mind.)

Keep up your super-cool, very brilliant and phenomenal writing! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Interesting idea. You know, you COULD do a Xander\Anya scene where she finds out. But that's just a suggestion. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
That was great! I loved it. You should make a longer fic about this.