Reviews for Three Weeks Later
doikea chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Yes, its me again. Im really impressed...2 Eleanor stories! I think its true to the character but I hope you miht write one that vindicates her.

I felt that after DAMAGE IS DONE and the divorce...she didnt but it could be a new beginning for her, to get a real life on her own, with or without Jack, and without the shadow of Millicent. I always felt Mary was a bit too young to be Noahs mom but I also felt maybe Millicent took over her role as a mother and she let her after Bobbys death.

Sometimes I feel like trying to "save" characters not so sympathetic and Eleanor was one of them.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Great story.
Mana7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This one is very nice too! It's great how you show Carter's thoughts that he can't express so we're frustated along with him. I'd love to see where you take this story.
shelovesboots chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wow that was really good... please write more
Dark Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Every once in a while you get the perfect fic... at the least expected times. And this was one of those times. Loving it.

Nice characterization and very nice style you've got here, but you REALLY won me over with that Carter/Benton interaction, more than you could even imagine. I'm such a sucker for these guys. Keep up the very good job, and please please please... Have some more of the good old Benton moments...
nan chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
wonderful story. More, more, more!
SkyPad chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I love it! His mother is bing extremly rude considering what happened.

UPDATE ASAP!