Reviews for To Fight Fate
Mahado chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Poor Ruki..how can someone have so much fortune? Maybe thats a curse? XD

Ow man...Midori is like a walking barbiegirl: always happy and smiling and talking arround but in some strange way...very nice. *lol* maybe thats the reason why Ryo fall in love with her? dont know..

anyways..I think hes looking very hot when hes wet *dirty girl thoughts..ya know*

I love his character but hes a little bit arrogant, isnt he? or he told everythink with a piece of irony and humour just to anger Ruki a little bit? XD
Mahado chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Hahaha! Thats hilerious! I love your style and Rukis and ryos little fights.

Muriel...*rolling on the floor* Thats so funny. A nice nickname. I loved the beginning scene with the cerealbox!

in my mind I can see that plastic figure with the green face XD

Cant wait to read the next chapters~

aww yes..and you can say to 100% that Rukis parents are divorced. She told it on the roofscene and its told in the second Tamers movie, too _
darkruki008 chapter 12 . 1/9/2007
omg omg omg! i've waited so long for this to be updated! i regret never following the 3 R's, but hey, it's a start.

i was at the edge of my seat reading this, it was good. good cliffy, btw.

wonder what will happen next xD

let's just hope that it won't take a year for you to update ._.

i beg you .
CaliCallMePrincess chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
wow...it's been a while. hey i'm sixteen too...scary...hah! anyways, wow very interesting. almost like lost where you reveal little things little by little. can't wait for the ending. Don't worry about being cynical, i'm pretty much hating my life. want to know what's the freaky thing? it kind of all makes sense in a freaky way. did you plan it out? anyways, let's just not take too long to make the ending.
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
hmm.. interesting i must say.. please update soon!
karika88 chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
hey thanks for updating, cool story very strange and interresting, please update soon
who wants to know chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
I think I may have already reviewed this chapter. But hell it's damn good enough to review twice. I lovelovelove how witty and clever this entire fic is. It's like all the thoughts everyone knows they have but can never put into words. Kinda makes me wanna be a writer but once I open up that Word Document the realization hits me 'Hey...I need talent first.' And what a sad realization that is. Plot for a weepy self biography movie? Oh yes.

...Anyways. Update asap, duhh.
Arcynic chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
Oh ho...it's been ages since I've read Ryuki...or Digimon fics in general. I daresay you're one of the few people who can make me do it. My memory of this fic is hazy at best, but the style is there and perfect as ever. The dialogue gets a tad confusing with confirmation of who is speaking coming up only sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that was your general intention. I whole heartedly agree with you on the fact that Ruki is probably the only Tamer who could match wits with Ryo and vice versa, with the exception of Jenrya perhaps.

Constructive criticism...I really have none. I don't really see any problems with your work, usually, even rushed as you say it is. (It's still hella better than mosre than half the fics out there so...) So cheers on your returning to the world of fanfiction! And cheers on another fine chapter!
who wants to know chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic cuz you thought i was being sarcastic, but i truely do love this story. hell, i'm even writing this review before even reading the chapter cuz i know it's gonna be amazing. or maybe you werent being sarcastic and i just made a fool of myself with this 'i'm sorry' comment?
CaliCallMePrincess chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
GEZ! omg! like how long has it been. man if i didn't look at the other titles of the chapters i would of forgotten what this story was about. well. still a little confuse on my part. but hopefully like you said it will all make sense in the end. do you even know how you're going to end this or are you just winging it?
karika88 chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
NOBODY has updated a ryuki in weeks it's killing me thank you SO much keep them coming
SalimaLiAkiyama chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
YAY! Look at that a new chapie! So um, what happened? And I saw 'Much ado' once and loved, can't really remember it that well but I saw it. Yes I guess they do, don't they? Well good. Hope you can update faster.
minivanx chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
...im confused _
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
plz continue! pwease? me likes it, love you're way of writting btw
Eric chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
Please continue this is so good!