Reviews for Only in America: Skinner's Story TPDoEQ
myrmidryad chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
i can barely write straight. i won't scare my labrador any more than i did when i read the last volume, but sufice to say, a repeat of my super-sonic 'squee' is certainly in order.

it's very difficult to hold back...

EEP!

okay, that's all i'll allow myself.
Miss Quartermain chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Too-Much-Sweetness! OMG! I LOVE Rodney! Poor guy, all miserable and lonely! *wipes tears from eyes and hugs Rodney* He's a great guy!

Me: Tell her, Rod!

Skinner: *muttered* go to hell, you crazed, obsessed female!

Me: Heard that!

Skinner: Leave me alone.

Me: Tell her!

Skinner: Fine! I...*cringes* LOVE Crys Evans!

See? He's MINE, I tell you!

*calms down*

Great job!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
'Jeks' seems a little disrespectful, but then again, this IS Skinner.

A diamond? Go, Skinner!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I love Skinner and his wonderful lines. You do a great job- I'm sorry it took me so long to start reading this series.
Faolan chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
WONDERFULL! Bravo! I loved it!
Shining Phoenix chapter 9 . 3/10/2006
I really enjoyed this glimpse into Skinner's mind. I think it came out amazing. I love how you seem so capable of getting into the characters' heads. I love Skinner even more after reading this.
Neverynn chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
I love u! (dearly not queerly) That was written so good! *hug* amazing!
qwerty01010101 chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
"Here’s a revelation for you, Skinner. This is real life, not fiction."

haha, LMAO
hornofgondor chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
squee! hooray!
Meladracis chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
*bursts into tears*
Steffi-333 chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
Aw... *melts* I love that part!

And so was Skinner's POV finished... and it was good. Well better than good... WONDERFUL!

The whole project was brill! If I'd written something like this I would have been terrified that it would all sound repeated and redundant... but you made it so perfect! Your perfection urks me! Lol!

Right now... I'm off to read those extra scenes!

Baby G.
Steffi-333 chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
I loved this chapter: even though there wasn't a lot of action you didn't let it get bogged down and slow... Onto the next one... and I have to admit that is probably my fav part in the whole series so far!

Steffi

xoxo
Steffi-333 chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
HEY! Guess who's back? I'm sorry I took so long to review your fic, and by now you must be over half way through TVPDoEQ V *checks* hm.. ok so you havem't started yet... but there are PLENTY of extra scenes that I absolutely MUST read!

Anyway... review for this chapter:

YAY! Wedding stopped (again... dejà vu? Lol!) I loved the ending where Skinner is being all mopey... I can see him doing that in some deep part of his mind... especially after all that just happened!

Alrighty... Moving on to the next chapter... I WILL REVIEW EACH ONE! MWA HA HA HA HA!

;)

Steffi

xoxo
The Contessa chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
AHH! that was really cute:) FYI-i've been sitting here since 3 in the after noon reading all of this series, and now that it's done(what u have of it) i have no idea what i'm going to do with myself tomorrow. ..or today, really, since it's 2:40 in the morning... night all!
The Contessa chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
d'you kno i laughed so hard at 'uncle skinner and the sawyerlings' i fell off the chair ands cared my cat? yep i did! yes indeedy! hey, such things happen when ur eating ice cream at 2:30 in the morning cuz i kno u don't have to go to school tomorrow cuz ur mom's the coolest person in the world and lets u skip whenever u want so long as it's not too often! yes yes we like!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »