Reviews for Black Angel
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
WOW!This is gorgeous!the atmosphere you managed to create,especially at the end,the world just continues moving on despite everything else doesn't it?And the depth of emotions but them being who they are not speaking tings out loud,it really was wonderfully done!
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
TOO SAD!

Once again, beautiful writing style, though a little too much 'ebony hair' immediately followed by 'ivory cheek.' In some of the scenes I wasn't sure what was happening, but maybe that's part of the beauty of it. I don't do well with unspecified things, but that's my problem, not yours. Anyway, really moving, heart-rending fic.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I had tears in my eyes at the end. That was very touching, good job. Poor Remus :(

- Gaby
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This story made me cry! It's sad but beautiful
Padfoot's Fuzzy Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
-Cries-

That was...fantastic! And the credence in this story is marvelous. I love the fact you put the belief of angels there, too. We're all never alone.

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

Anew, bravo! I hope to do a Sirius/Remus fic one day; I've been hectic not to! And I'm surely missing out.

Peace!

PFA
Katana-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Aw... That was... bittersweet. Very well done.
chocolatshell chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
It's so sad... *sob*
SB x RL chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
this is really sweet story

I really like it:)
Cobalt Violet chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
...I'm speechless. That was...

Fucking. Amazing.

Really, I can't say anything else. I can't expound on the angst or the bittersweetness of it all, because it was just too, too perfect.

Cobalt
FallacyFallacy chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Wow...that's really good. Really sad...