Reviews for The Million Dollar Answer
Seylin chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I liked this one a lot. I could very easily see it happening. Excellent story.
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I liked the story. A lot. Nothing like using a comedian to prove a point to one of these least humorful characters in the series :)
Sky chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Hmm, good, I like this. I'd always wondered what some possible reactions to his offer could have been, and this is a really good idea for one... Good job :)
Lauryl chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
I thought that was really cool. It's interesting to think about what the Noventa's had to say. Never really thought about it. _
LittlePet chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Great story, I don't know if you could write another one maybe with another family member or maybe or something cause it's great!
hypergirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
I have to applaude you. This is one of the best stories Ive read!
Neptune chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
This was really good. You have Heero and Trowa's personalities down almost perfect. I only say 'almost' because nobody can be or do anything absolutely perfect. You say 'pointless' but I think there's a very good point to this. What is the value of a human life? Truly a wonderful story. Keep up the good work!
Katie chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
That same question, how the other people on the list reacted, came to my mind too. This was really very good. You should make up some more based on the same thing. This was great!
Spectrum chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
I liked it a lot! I have one complaint, and that is that I would have liked a little more of Trowa (mostly because he's my favorite pilot _).But on the whole, it was really good!
susan jack chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
i think it was pretty good.
The Weather Marmalade chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Very Good I have wondered what the families reactions were. I think your message is clear, but you don't bludgeon us over the head with it. I think I'd like to see the way you portray other family members, save that you might end up repeating the same point over and over again, and in fics quite often that makes the message less important. All in all, great job. Ja ne!
q chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
that was really good!
Reliak chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
Very cool. I never really thought about that...
The Daydreamer chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
Cool story, I think this is the only story of this type around. I like it, Ja Ne! V_V_V
gohan chapter 1 . 2/5/2001