Reviews for It's Relative
Raven chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
1. it isn't a cape its a robe it an item that keeps me in the darkness.

2. my last name is DARKLY and ...

3. would it kill you to send my character to gothom city to meet my best friend ( Robin )! :) i am RAVEN !
Raven234 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
You mean "time to smack BB's parents back into oblivion." THEY'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY! THEY'RE EVEN WORSE THAN SLADE, THE BROTHERHOOD OF EVIL, OR EVEN TRIGON THE TERRIBLE HIMSELF!
darkryubaby chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
please please please UPDATE soon.
SkilletFan000 chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Actually, Beast Boy's parents are supposedly dead in the cartoon canon as well. Teen Titans Go! is accepted as cartoon canon, and in issue #45, 'Biography of a Beast Boy' beast boy himself says that his parents are dead, killed in a flash flood.

However, that aside, there is no reason you should not write this story. it is excellent! please continue, I'm looking forward to future chapters. and anyway, we're never told if they found the bodies. :D #1 rule of people dying in a fictional tale. if you don't find the body, they're probably still alive. I'm considering writing a story about his parents showing up, 'back from the dead' as it were, in which they never actually died. If they never found the bodies, then its a perfectly plausible scenario.

SF-0(x3)
Saffire55 chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Awesome story so far! Please make more chapters soon and read my story
Denalien chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
geh continue this story,PLS!
TwinsFindMe chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
i love this story so much! i think you should continue!

Lexa
Waiting for Beauford chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
You're extremely late.
Affrettando chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Okay, I just found your Fic, and I see it hasn't been updated in while. I would like to see more. And more of Raven suprising BeastBoy's parents. (sorry, Raven obsesser. She's just so cool) Please write more.
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
update asap
ellwing chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
...lmao...very funny story... though when dick sees garfield at the dinner thing i was half expecting BB to burst out "DUDE! robin! wahat are you doing here?" but that would be a very hard situation to get them out of...lol...n e ways good story...byez

Sarah
TopKat chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
oh, poo. i truly am in love with this story! please, for the love of whoever is up there (or down, or whatever) UPDATE soon! I adore your idea, and it matters not in the slightest your small resurrection off bb's parents. he'll be pleased. _

*RoseMage*
Elsa chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
hey i love you story! i was wondering if beast boy will tell his parents about terra. but if he doesnt i1ll still love the story. BYE!
Missing a Member chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
smack the button! woo hoo! i like the story, good job. put some bbrae in there soon. it could be like a ceasar slad- lil sweet, lil bitter, lil outragously priced, but not as terrible. SALAD MUST DIE! good job anyway. *runs off to take medication*
mrmistoffelees chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Cool story. I like it a lot. BB should totally stay with the Titans, even if Robin has to talk his parents into leting BB stay.