Reviews for Ice Planet
mtee1958 chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
Such a good story! Hope you write more. Love Sheppard and whumping and angst. You gave me all that and more!
Only Memories chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
I know its too late to review for this story because it's all read and done, but I did read some of this story when you were still doing it and just wanted to review. I really loved this story and the team interaction especially Sheppard and Teyla's. Great and job and can't wait to read more of your stories whenever they come out.
roxannlh chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
Superb, as always! Are your stories going to build on each other? I hope so, it makes for a more cohesive and believable world. Look forward to more of your stories and hope school and life are going well!
Xtin2000 chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
wonderful I love it, how about you write a sequel to it?
BAileysmom chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
Absolutely delightful. Nice finish- with polish! Write another and thanks !
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
the force is like duct tape. it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
highonscifi chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
*SCREAMING, CHEERING* Thanks! Well worth the wait!

I have been checking faithfully and you definitely got a "HOORAY!" out of me when I saw the final chapter posted! Wonderful story. Write another soon, please!
Slea chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
Terrific Story, that kind of writing is why you are on my favorite authors list. Keep it up. Some of us are not lucky enough to get to see the show so all we have to go on is wonderful work like yours. and I for one Thank you. (but can you skimback on the cliffies? I am afraid of hieghts.
redick4 chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
I can't believe it's done! As you mentioned in your author's note, I can't decide if I'm happy or sad. Urrgh... This was another great story. I hope you are able to get a lot written while you are on break. I'll be back for the next one. P.S. Laser Floyd on Friday!
SKRoberts chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
*clings to John and Rodney*

But...

Looks at M. blankly, "Star Wars?"
ryn chapter 8 . 11/28/2004
Enjoyed this thoroughly. The team aspect is very appealing. It's always nice ot have the doctor in the story, too. Looking forward to more fic when you're on your winter break!
redick4 chapter 8 . 11/3/2004
How lovely to find not 1, not 2, but 3 (!) chapters waiting for me after what has already become a crap-tastic week! My mind is mush so all I can say is WOO-FREAKIN-HOO! I really liked Ch. 7. by the way.
OXBastetXO chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
Great story..keep it up!
Espiritu chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
Great story...Can't wait until the next chapter to see what will happen next.
highonscifi chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
It just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!

BTW, loved the "laddie in a kilt" comment!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »