Reviews for Stranger Than You Meant It
MusicalMaryann chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hilarious!
SquidPire chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This makes me ridiculously happy. Flipping hilarious! I am in awe. :) Now my family thinks I'm insane because I've been laughing very obnoxiously for the past 15 minutes. Lovely, and thankyouverymuch. D
Picture Frame chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh, wonderful, wonderful! I couldn't stop laughing! The last two letters were the best, and the lyrics were splendid. Hilarious!

Now, I wonder if the ghastly Love Never Dies is next on your list.
LePhantomessa chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is simply too funny for its own good. I fell out of my chair laughing after reading those last lyrics. 'The Phantom of teh Populire is hear...inside my pants!' Simply too much for me to bear. And Andrew Lloud Wimper? Clever parody-ing indeed. This is going straight on my favs list.
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
hehehe. That's a real keeper. ;)
paroro chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
What can I say? It cracked me up so badly I'm sure the neighbors heard.
Fisticufffs chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
LOL, you are a complete GENIUS! LOL
x.X.Bex.X.x chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
that was really funny. i started to laugh out loud and earned several strange looks from my dad across the room. lol.
Tango1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Oh my goodness, it's indecent to laugh this much at 2:40am on a weeknight, but I can't help myself! *straight to favourites* I have a feeling I'm going to be re-reading this over and over and over again for a long time to come!
Milky-White chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
hysterically witty! marvelous, really. Andrew Lloud Wimper! Charles Harpy! You are a genius! this has to be one of the best humor pieces I have read! "Hye, Pristine! You deaf, or what!" Oh, I forgot... Hysterically witty pieces can only be written by hysterically witty people. You really should write some more.

My hat's off to you.

-M.W.
ymecdyen chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I really enjoyed this fic, I was killing myself laughing. I love the adaptations of the songs. Really good.
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Hahah! Such a funny phic! I especially loved how you adapted the lyrics.. even in parody form, they still maintain the rhythm of the song. hilarious! :D Hehehe.. everything was funny in this one. Nothing overdone or too over-the-top. ;) If I were to quote my favorite parts from this one, I'd have to quote everything. :D
Mizamour chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Oh this is SO hilarious! I love it! This has to be one of the best-written parodies I've ever seen! Wow, this is awesome! What a great & hilarious piece of writing! You write both serious and humor extremely well!
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
OMIGOD...

When I read this:

The Phantom of teh Poppulaire

Is hear...

Inside my pants!

I just BURST out laughing, and many stories just DON'T do that to me, and as a plus I wasn't in a very good mood at the moment. My family just stared at me like I was insane, but that was just too funny. Thanks for brightening my day!

BRAVO!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
HAHAHAHA!

That was so hilarious! Ironically, I have never seen that style of a story done that way before, so yay for you! I thought it was very well written and humorous beyond belief! WOW.

And, I being a POTO fanatic, usually don't read the fanfics for it, but you sure changed my mind!