Reviews for Stranger Than You Meant It
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Oh my god! I absolutely loved it! It is so bloody hilarious. Especially the fourth version.
Gypsy chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
O my god! I almost wet myself laughing, that was great !
MarieEri chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh my gosh-this is great. One of the few humor phics that actually had me laughing. Well done!
thalia chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Wonderful! My sides still hurt from laughing so much. The line "in dreams, he came" will never be the same again for me.
Pirate Perian chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
"Inside my pants." Oh my lord. I've found a new away message.

You rule a little bit. No. A lot, I think. Quite a lot.
StitchGrl chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Haha how witty - and not even overwritten! I'm very amused...and congrats on such an original idea :-) I wonder if Tim Rice would have written better lyrics though...what do you think?
ElfLover chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*is laughing too hard to function properly*

Hehehaaha...heeha...whoo. THAT was fun. I especially liked the "third draught"; if you think about it, it pretty much summarizes most of the plot...

Question: were the spelling mistakes in the "fourth draught" part of the letter, or were you just laughing too hard to spell correctly when you wrote it? :P

~ElfLover
Estee W chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I'm completely incapable of listening to the title song without bursting into a fit of giggles these days. You've made my week, you wonderful, wonderful woman.
heartnut chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Sqwak! This was absolutely hilarious! I just about died laughing, your characteratures were just too good not to. I hope you have more things in your library!
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
LOL! This is really funny! *falls over laughing*

~Hilary
Fishy chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
*dies laughing*

Oh my god, you MUST update this thing. Right now. I order you.

THIS IS GENIUS!
Fawkes-06 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was the BEST! I absolutely loved it! You otudid yourself on the research and everything! Amazing; 10 satrs!
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I laughed so hard during this especially the "in my pants..." line.I hope you will continue writing because you show a wide range of talents.
AuronLives chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
That was the funniest fic I've read in a while! Major props!_
Jiasa Stormcloud chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This is one for the favorites list. :)

The scary part is how accurate this is to the reactions of some of the . . . overly sensitive to criticism.

I love the bit about the corrected lyric sheet looking like a soviet flag. Hee.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »