Reviews for Stranger Than You Meant It
Absinthe-Minded chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Hi all! I just wanted to thank everyone who's been kind enough to write these lovely reviews. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who found my work amusing. I also wanted to reassure people that if you have any critical suggestions or observations, I *won't* react to them like Mr. C. Harpy. Concrit is actually highly appreciated.

I've been asked about other Phantom work. Most of my other stuff is graphical and FFN doesn't allow for gifs and jpgs. So, if anyone is interested in seeing that, there's an old site with some of my work at: .

Thanks again!
The New Marguerite chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
::falls over dead from lack of oxygen to brain from laughing too hard::

Oh dear. Those LYRICS. You are so funny! (Disturbed slightly by the last one, but...)
BlueBoxFive chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
rotfl...

this is going on my favorites list
Opera Cloak chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Wow! This is just brilliant! I wish that I'd written it! It's so funny. I'll never listen to the title song in the same way again!
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Bravo!

"Inside my pants..."

Oh, this is genius!
The Real Christine Daae chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Thanks for posting that! I needed a laugh so bad today!

Oh, waht a night of love

And wild romance!

The Phantom of teh Poppulaire

Is hear...

Inside my pants!

Love it love it love it!
Lavendar chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
omg...ROFL! that was the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time... I laughed through the whole thing! "And now we want everything sexual, do we?" Omg, that was so funny, all the typos because he was so mad! lol!

"P.S. Please, please, please, Dicky...don't make me ask Tim."

*dies* that was so funny...so very, very funny...hope to see more things from you! *still laughing*
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
LOL! that was HILARIOUS! I laughed so much, people were telling me to shut up. Very smartly done. I applaud you!
bundles-'o-joy chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
**wipes eyes** ah, lovely! this made me SNORT! FABULOUS! you are so creative it kills me...DO MORE! lol, i especially liked the last song, that was hilarious...)
Midasgirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
"P.S. Please, please, please, Dicky...don't make me ask Tim."

LOL! I can honestly say I've rarely laughed so hard at a humour phic in my life. Soviet flag indeed! Very clever :)
DemiGold chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
*dies laughing* Great! I can perfectly imagine ALW in complete despair.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3