Reviews for Knife Edge: Pt II
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
more!
Korgeta chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I'm having deja vu here, is this a start of an alternative ending to your last knife story? Still either way I look foward to the knife edge series you seem to be planning. And over 190 reviews on your screenplay story is a good sign of popularity. Not bad for a scot (yep I'm english :P)
Lomesir chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Wow! Cool! I loved Part one, but part two is gonna be cooler!
strawberriesandcream chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
_ whe me like! is very hyperific!

write some more!

lalalalalalalalalalalala!

toodles & have a nice day! don't forget to bring the lasagna!

~strawberriesandcream
NatashaTeenTitan chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
o_O I've seen this before, I know I have... are you messing with my brain! AH! *runs away screaming*

Jade: *rolls eyes*

Natasha: Hee hee. -;;
Solodancer689 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
OMG your story is really good just please update soon!
DIWaRrIa chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Konichiwa!

O.O Ur scottish! Well, 2 b so truthful im not realli a tru blood english. Mostli jamaican den english ova countries. but hey! I CAN'T WAIT 4 DA 3 SEASON but ppl in america wil c it first, damn it! Can't wait 2 c betrothed n RED X! OMG in dat ep (red x) he sayz 2 Star 'I wonder y i neva askd u out?' hehe. U.K ROCKS but... JAMAICA RULEZ! my opinion since i am jamaican blood. Newayz!

YES! dat so rulez 4 a beginnin! I want mor NOW! but b4 u update plz read ma story calld 'Why can't you get the right message?' Da author sayz 'PixelGirl2009' but itz by ME! MOI! Errol-sama's musume! DA D~I~WaRrIa Mwhahahahahahaha! ahem, Newayz! UPDATE SOON! N i'm so glad we're friends! BTW do u ave MSN?

Sayonara!
Starxfire chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
yay, you have part 2 out! when i was scrolling down the first word i saw was BIGGEST SPIDER I. There was a spider on the outside door and trying to go in through the mail slot one time. All i did was overreact. Heh heh heh. Update! Why am i up so early? It is like 7:30am. I want to go back to bed. Okay, Update son &Keep up the great work. tata. -Starxfire
Dark Fire Fox chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Nice. I love fics where this kind of thing happens. Please update soon, can't wait to see what happens next. It is just like watching the show in this format.