Reviews for Sweet Memories
Burakku's Apprentice chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
it looks good! I will have to read more in dept at a later time.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
im shaking barely able to breath might have to go to the for some medicine for the case of a heart attack *crys her heart out*
AussieUlrich chapter 1 . 6/13/2007

I used to be a major champian at making myself cry, if I watched a sad movie, I would make it sadder in my head. But now this! I kind of like crying for a Code Lyoko fanfiction, it makes me feel loyal to the show. I remember when I used to cry when Aelita died in the episode: The Key.
Mi ChIbO chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
i read, i reviewed, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? okay, okay... other than a million dollars... ... ... ... ... ... ... and the awesomest car ever made... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... AND a mansion... ... ... OKAY! forget it... i wish i could say 'update soon' but it's a one-shot. drat it all. oh well! i hope i'll be reading another story by you soon!

-Mi ChIbO-

YumiandUlrich4ever chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Life-so-unnecessary chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
dude i almost cried
shandi chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
what do you mean i though i was going to die reading this story it was that sad.
screennameless chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wow, I'm pathetic. I cried through this entire thing. Great job, go angstness!
A Delusional Person chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
The memories weren't too sweet, but I liked the story nonetheless
hell-girlxox chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
omg *cries* thats so sad and sweet! is that it or r u gonna update it im a big ulrich and yumi fan. *adds to favorites* great story! *sniff sniff*
neon flights chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
have to say I was on the verge of tears after reading this.

but it was a great read. ;D
rooroo chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
taking off in a truck?um...k
Little Vili chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Very nice, and very emotional. I myself wanted to cry, but Im glad that he found Yumi, that makes me feel happy knowing all didnt go bad.

I thought it was very well written, and full of deep emotion. Im a big angst fan, and you gave me a good one as far as they go. I hope that others have enjoyed it as much as I have.

Julcia-Dark chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I love your story!:)But it's so sad.:(But its so good. :) But its so sad:( Well anyway it's an awesome story.:)
Wolf's Spirit chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
That was really sad. I could barely keep from crying. Is this a one-shot or will there be more? You have to let me know!