Reviews for Betrayed With a Kiss
ban-chan100 chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Noooooo don't leave it there! This story is fantastic its been so long since I read a story that makes me feel terified. Please continue :D
TrustMeItWasTheNargles chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Damn, 7 years later... Doesn't look like you'll be updating soon... Please?
Saramagician chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Oh,God! No! Please tell me he have a plan to save Remus! I'm not fond of Remus, but I don't like to see Severus act like Peter Petigrew! Aback stabbing coward! Yes, I think this is exactly that! I don't think Severus is a saint and I like his cruelty and cunning! But I believe if he want to do some thing he would do it in front of your eyes and don't give a damn what others think about it!

Update soon...
battleofwits chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Really hope you update, I need to know what happens to Remus!
Aguamenta chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Just started reading this and I'm enjoying it immensly. Please keep updating
everyme chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hey :D

Very nice beginning of a promising story. I havent really read that many fanfictions with Snape and Lupin as main characters which has a plot and didnt involve slash, but yours soundsgrwat so far.

The relationship between them is still subtle and especially Snape seems very suspicious and, as you wrote, defeated. You described his feelings when viewig the dinner at headquarters very well, I could really symphatize with him at that moment.

Snape declaring that Remus should have the DADA post was a bit out of character, I believe, but after all, he just spent 1 week at Malfoy Manor in the company of Death Eaters. He must feel that even though Lupin is a werewolf, the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry still accept him and do not accept Snape, so he must have been pretty depressed (does that make any sense? O.รณ)

Anyway, great beginning, am looking forward to reading more :D

Admiral Arlani chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
... *sadface*

This isn't finished? Why not! It's so good so far!

I do like the way you've portrayed Snape. He seems pretty on, and the bits that are off are completely understandable. I love how Remus is concerned about Severus, though, I do wish we had more of a Severus point of view, instead of the third person omniscient. Third person limited might be a bit less.. hectic? Either way, it's your story, and you've done well with it.

Other than that, I think this is really interesting, and I know there's things that I would like to see, but I doubt I will..

Please finish! This is great.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
no! omg ! you can't just ditch it like this! update this! but i just can't imagine voldemort doing something so personal as pyhsically hitting one of his DE
Librasmile chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
This is fascinating story. I'd love it if you'd continue it.

One note I have to add: I LOVE your comparison to Judas and the use of Da Vinci's The Last Supper. I also like to ground my character's personalities within great archetypes from relgion and culture whenever I can but I must admit it has NEVER occurred to me to compare him to Judas. What an egregious oversight on MY part! I read your profile and you say that we are free to use your ideas. Thank you! I most definitely will use this one. For my own part, I saw Severus as more akin to Hades and Dionysus and Set, especially Set. But Judas is brilliant! I mean who is he betraying? The Death Eaters or the wizarding world (esp. Lily)? I believe you mean Lily. But mentioning Judas raises the whole question of whether the Death Eaters are just a political terrorist group or a religion/cult. In light of Voldemort's infernal resurrection in Goblet of Fire, can we really say? And no one who is loyal to him dares to speak his name, the way God's name was not supposed to be uttered freely at least in the Old Testament days. I know we often compare the Death Eaters to the Nazis - but I don't think that's in left field either if assertions that the Nazzis had a definite occult element going in within the leadership's inner circle are true.

I also see in your profile that you say Judas was chosen by God to commit this betrayal. I did have a lot of Sunday School when I was a kid but I don't remember being taught that. Is this something that was in canon gospel or is it taken from the recently discovered (I think it was recently discovered) Gospel of Judas? Either way I think it's fascinating and simply brilliant use of the Judas archetype.

Please come back and finish this story if at all possible. Or point us to where you have finished. Or if you can't do that (because I'm also having the hardest time finishing my OWN work, lol) can you just give us a summary of what would have happened?

TheOkwardMime chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Need... Moar... Now...

I'm on the edge of my seat ovahere!

Nina chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Please continue this story. It is excellent and I cannot wait to hear what happens next!
hmmhmm chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
I want chapter 7! Continue it plz
soror noctis chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Oh Dumbledore, dont make Severus do that! This story is really really great, please carry on!
CaptainCactus chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
When's the next one coming? Please carry it on, its awesome! x
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Sweet. Love the fic so far! :)

Please update the chapter soon!