Reviews for Evening Shadows
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Like it show how close ron And Harry is
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
this was pretty sweet! i like it!
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Very interesting story built around the chess trap from first year. I wish JK Rowling had taken moments like that more serious. Here you have an eleven year old boy deliberately sacrificing himself for his two best friends. This really should have brought them together and helped Ron to grow up in canon. I like the way you showed how this still haunts Harry and Ron years later.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is really good :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nice one

:D
Vtll chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. And it fit the characters perfectly. It's nice to see Ron not being bashed. Thank you. And even though there was "angst" I didn't feel like rolling my eyes or shifting uncomfortably at the blatant OOC or un-boyish behavior. Again - well done!
lovebugg22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
aw this was really good. i like the way you wrote them. most people are way out of character but this was really belivable.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
So SWEET! Thanks.
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
that was awesome! :D
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I rather enjoyed this, it made me feel rather warmly content and fuzzy whilst reading, (except the nightmare part-it was good enough to make me shiver a bit) and every thing was true to it's place and the dialouge deliciously believable.
Rogue Anne chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Aw, I liked it!
moonfyre chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This was completely adorable! I love Ron/Harry friendship fics, and this one was very well written, and it made me grin like a dork for several minutes after reading it. Awesome job!

~moonfyre
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was very nice.

And it would make sense if they were at least a bit traumatised by what happened; they were *eleven* for crying out loud, and up till the end were it earned them points i really don't think they were all: "that was one cool adventure."

Thus, I approve - nice atmosphere setting by the way.
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
so cute!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
great job! this story has great writing and an excellent plot! ive always wondered why harry didnt have nightmares about his friends being killed. looking fwd to reading more of your stuff!