Reviews for Courting Miss Granger
Chameleonxx chapter 32 . 5/9
Woah hahah, great story!
Mashka chapter 3 . 4/26
So I was intrigued by the concept - but wow, in the span of 3 chapters Hermione has become a complete doormat. For somebody who has all the power in this situation, she's become a complete pushover. I just can't see her allowing anybody to dictate her life like this. I really wanted this one to be a winner, but with Hermione acting like a victim, and Malfoy acting like a jackass despite his life being on the line, I just couldn't find in believable.
Hermione is so OOC it really annoys me. She took on Voldamort for goodness sakes, Lucious is but an ant in comparison. She wouldn't let anybody dictate her life, she's Hermione Granger!
fan chapter 9 . 4/13
OH MAN that line about bulstrode loosening her grip was hilarious
fan chapter 6 . 4/13
oh nice funny save draco!
fan chapter 3 . 4/13
the last two sentences are very poignant.
fan chapter 2 . 4/13
it's so funny how draco says his last line!
Nico Di Angelo chapter 28 . 4/6
I cannot, for the life of me, imagine Lucius Malfoy eating gnocchi.
Nico Di Angelo chapter 24 . 4/6
I wonder... would it be a ginger cow?
Nico Di Angelo chapter 23 . 4/6
Fluffiness makes the world go round, my friend.
Nico Di Angelo chapter 22 . 4/6
My boyfriend and I have been together for three years, not counting the brief time we separated because his father threatened to disown him for dating a male.
Nico Di Angelo chapter 17 . 4/6
I rather like the thought of Draco overreacting to his father's news and lashing out at Hermione. It brings out the old him. It made him seem more like the same person as Malfoy. Not just Draco.
This is stupid
Omg I love this. I have never thought of hermione and Draco but after reading your fanfics I think that they would actually the perfect couple. And I am obsessed with the princess bride too
G the Headmaster chapter 27 . 12/2/2014