Reviews for One Try
Jenmoon1 chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
great story
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
ARUGH that was so sad but then you made it all okay and ... gr. I almost started to cry. T_T
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Hm, that was kind of fast wasn't it?

But I like the ... *coughs* sexy parts so umm, yeah. :D
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow...
Vanity Sapphire chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
Oh My GoD! what is wrong with you. that was like really sad. and really sweet! it made me cry (not really) but it was sad. i love it!
Keba-kun chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
OMG!1 I cried. Not just like-one tear, i sobbed!T-T You have a very good way with words. Thank you for posting such a great story! ~Ja ne~
topandbottom chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
Holy shit you remind me of me! I cryed like twice during that story and thats a lot for me in a story. well plz let me know what u think of this review and plz read and review my finished story true love lasts forever.
TillDeathDoUsPart1191 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
*tries to purr and hiss at the same time* *gets frustrated* grr i cant do it u must b talented XD and *gasp* Drake ur rather foward arent u *smacks drake* lol
TillDeathDoUsPart1191 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
wOOt Lol love it! oh and if i owned Fake...i would defintely have fun the Dee Ryo pairing *purrs* lol just call me Koneko! er thats what my friends call me so ur a neko? cool
Jade Cade chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
-still frailing against restrains- How dare you make me endure an entire school day of angst, just for it to turn out to be a dream! I only got to read about 1/2 of chapter 8 before school and I was haunted all day, thinking JJ's gonna die! Then you scare 10 years off my life by pulling the plug on Drake!

Just be thankful that Ryo and Dee refuse to release me.. or else you'd be punished for this. And not in a good way like JJ was!

-slumps- Okay, I'm done with that part now. Doesn't Drake know it's not nice to shut the door in people's faces.. even if said people are peeping fangirls?

Alrighty! Thank you for the wonderful story and lovely fluff parts.. and of course the lemony parts too! The whole story is a masterpiece! Congrats on a job well done! Great plot, even if I managed to get myself in trouble for trying to attack an officer(Ted).

So I'm done now! Can I be released yet? Ryo? Dee? Please! I promise to be on my best behavior!
Jade Cade chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
Last time I checked dead people can't say 'I'm dead' He must mean emotionally..

GRR! I haven't a clue what happened between Drake and Ted since I saw one sentence and started scrolling down further.. I was seeing red, no not red, crimson! -attempts to lunge at Ted but finds Dee and Ryo restraining her- You had better run for your life Ted cause as soon as I get free without harming a single hair on these two hotties heads, I'M COMING FOR YOU!
Jade Cade chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
-tears up- So sweet, adorable, cute, and HOT! -twitches happily- I'm gonna cry! I have to leave for school now but I'll be back to read the rest later tonight.
Soujirou-san chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
Hey, it's Karasu-san from AFF. I just wanted to say: YAY! You finished. Nice little twist at the end; I was so thinking Ted would end up with Drake, but I was wrong. Hmph. JJ is da bomb. Anyway, great story. I really loved it.
Your Mom chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
You-hic-you...

YOU BITCH!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALMOST KILLED JJ!

...But thank you for not. And thank you for not killing Drake, either. I'd have had to hunt you down and kill you.

This was well-written, one of those things you love to hate and hate to love. I nearly cried...

I'm just glad I found the story AFTER it was completed. I'd uv died of depression if I had to wait for all the installments!

Toodles!
amber chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
this was a real good story... i cried while reading it.