Reviews for Interception
MintyPill chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I liked this fic very much! I laughed out loud when Vidanric and Russav were roughhousing...very good imagery, I could picture it really well. Bravo! _
Sheyana chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I love it - Can you do more? I know it was a one-shot but...
Scribbling Death chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Very funny. Truth be told, I enjoyed it. Bye!
rootbeergirl19 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
yay!
elra of mirkwood chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I like it ...so cute you should write more little snippets like this, they rock!

-nameless loser/ swimmer
Isalynna chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Dude, how did I not review this fic yet? It's awesome! So funny. Russav & Danric: What more could ya ask for?

Line that set me laughing out loud: "I blame you, Vidanric."
li'lmissnitpick chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I love this story. It makes me laugh. Out loud. Now people think I'm deranged. Thank you.
Henna chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
that was funny! brilliant, now why didn't i think of that?
StarGirl98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
::giggle:: that was funny! I liked the part when Russav is reading from the letter. You should try another one-shot with Danric and Russav in it. O...how about when they were younger and Danric and him were always doing dares? Good job!
l'ilmissnitpick chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
It's official. Everyone now thinks that I am certifiably insane. I've been cackling madly at my computer while reading this fic. I wish you would continue.
Legofiance chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
very cute! i liked it!
bethany chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
hey cool story, please continue!
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Aww hilarious and oh so cute! I love it! Too bad it's a one shot, I would have liked more laughs of delight.
nebulia chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
*giggles*

Funny. And yet, I can see Savona going to such measures.
Lady Rianna Dragoneye chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
amaizingly funny! looking forward to more from you, my friend! and i think this could be more than a one shot, if you wanted to write it. i, for one, would support a continuation of this wonderfully funny fic!

anna