Reviews for One step towards love, two steps back
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
*tears flowing down my face anime style*. NNNOOO! It's over?
I am the weirdo chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
great
Glam Girl chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Hey! Absolutely LOVE the story, just saying that Misty has emerald green eyes.
StaraptorFan chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
nice story!

and not to mention it was funny to..
ash ketchum chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
that story was so funny i was reading it all day
killerbbb chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
Very good Comrade. i look forward to more of your stories.
MegaSlifferSlacker7 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
For a person who's never been on a date you're doing pretty good at discribing one. I only have one coment, WHAT'S WITH THE CLIFFY! Hurry w/ next chap though.
Jimmy chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
It was awesome dude. YOu should write more stories. Good luck
HB chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
So far, so good. (9/28/2005 06:13pm EST)
Dool chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Nice story. I read this story a long time ago. So sorry if i didn't review it. No cliffhanger, that's cool. I like how you have Ash and May teasing and loving each other. Ignore Raff, he can go suck on a monkey left nipple.
NO NAME chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
This is the best AAMAYL story I ever read. I'm realy happy you ended the story with them getting together and not a stuped CH. I hate it when people end a love story with a CH. The anger! I would fix a few spelling errors, but over all this syory rocks. Also I would like to say that ash made second so change it before you start getting hate male. I can kinda understand why you would say he won though. Pleese keep on wrighting!

P.S. i added you to fav list!
Ron Time chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hahaha "'cause it's a butter knife"

That was a really well-written chapter... once again, your writing style awes me... -is jealous-
raff chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
Let me get one thing out of the way... ASH/MISTY FOREVER! POKESHIPPING RULES! ADVANCESHIPPING SUCKS!

ok, now that's out, let's get on to buiseness: could you please make a sequel to this fic in which AshMay breakup (TracyMisty too) and have Ash find out that he likes Misty (and just to make her fans happy, have that runt May get together with poor heartbroken Tracy). You can throw in anything you want, but make this the central plot. Please listen to me, Tk, you would be doing me a huge favor! But if your an Advanceshipping fan, GO BOIL YOUR HEAD! if your offended, let me tell you it's just a play on words which means to say this: i HATE ADVANCESHIPPING! LONG LIVE POKESHIPPING/AshMisty!
Simoman chapter 7 . 4/7/2005