Reviews for Stardust
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
(I'm sure you remember my e-mail) Whe! Now I MUST ask my dad to unlock media miner! This is such a cool story! I love the detail and it reminds me of my favorite cartoon movie! It's called "The Theif and the Cobbler". Tak's really hot! Okay, that's off suject, but HOPFULLY you'll see me on MM because I SO want to read the rest! Ja!

Black-Moon-Goddess ()
Kagome chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
MORE PLEASE!
ash-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wat can i type in to get u in mediaminor? plz answer
akarihime chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
very good, yeah, and all teh above
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
well, looks like inuyasha's gotten a big shocker. i bet he really does believe, now, lol. that part at the beginning, between inuyasha and his mother... was that a flashback, or a memory, or what? awesome job. shame that you're only putting one chapter of this up on . i'll have to see if you have another up on . great so far
jessica chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Review
Luna chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
::waves:: Well, I saw the bold print, so I figured, why not? I'm sorry that is treating you so badly. Many of my favorite stories have already been "cleansed" of the site. I'm glad you're choosing a way to keep your stories for you readers, instead of just giving up. Please send me an email with a link everytime you update, and I'l be sure to read. Thanks for everything!

-Luna
Carpe Nocturne chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Cool new story! Um I also would like to be emailed for updates my email address is . Thanx!
Queeney chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Maiden-sama, I totally love this story all ready! But I'm prepared for the twists already! Here's my e-mail address:! I'm can't wait until you update it!
sinsss chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Good story! Email me wen u update! and update soon!
ChiisanaAnisa chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Hello.

Firstly I must apologize that I never review your stories. I think you're an amazing author, but I have a very short time span on downloading stories from the site to read them, and that takes out the reviewing time.

I would like to continue reading your fics, for I find them funny, angsty, beautifuly written in any place. So with no further ado, I leave you my e-mail address and i'm thanking you for doing this.

Love,

Chiisana Anisa
Leucothea chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Well...since i've never read a fic based on a genie, though i have heard of one, i'm not going to compare it to anything. But this those seems like a good fic, even if i had read the other one i would still think this was a great beginning

to a probably even better fic.

-Leucothea _
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
oh...! sounds great! _
Jaxie chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I have been a fan of yours for a long time, and I am sorry that I have never given you a review. Here is one now and I just wanted to say that you are a very talented writer, and that I will follow you to . Here is my e-mail address . I will be looking for more of your wonderful stories. Take care and God Bless.
Mr.Moo chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Hiya! Interesting...very interesting! Please add me to your updating list! Thank you so much!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »