Reviews for Stardust
Amanga chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
I love it, I really do, but I don't get it. What is she talking about? Its obviosly not anything like an Aladdin story. I get the fact she wants him to be super careful with his wishes, but are you trying for something else? Please update!
Sarah Zitter chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
UM I DO NOT LIKE THIS SO FAR I WAS HOPING THAT INUYASHA AND KAGOME WOULD BE TOGETHER? PLEASE LET INUYASHA AND KAGOME BE TOGETHER. I mean you can keep writting this story just please let INUYASHA AND KAGOME BE TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THE STORY.
Jadare chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Nice composition. You really are a great writer.
Bloody Moonstriss chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Awsome stuff! keep writing.
Yuehswind chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
you better update soon! it's been 3 years!
kitsune-koinu chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
whoa...wonderful fic!please update soon!i really want to find out what happens!
Moon Vampire chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
very kool cant wait for the next chapter
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
gr please hurry with more longer chapter, also..please tell me this is a kagome/inuyasha story, cause those are the best couple, inuyasha and kikyo coupling i don't like..hurry up with more longer inuyasha/kagome chapters, i want him to fall in love with kagome, not kikyo!
anime freak 318 chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
I have to admitt that you are right on the mark when you say that you are bad at updating. After all, it has been 2 YEARS since you posted this chapter. Please post the next chapter soon. Thankz much.
DejavuSuicide chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
GRAWRG! Update! Please :(

I like where this is going. But I also wonder how Inuyasha and Kagome will fall in love. Please say this isn't a Inu/kik o_o!

If it is...I will not be held responsible for my devious actions! Anyways... I cannot WAIT to see more of this. I love it _

~Sedona
Hanako Horigome chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
oh, wow, update soon!
izzymae chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
grate job love it

~miroku-chan78'91
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
wow that a cool story! can't wait to see the outcome of that last wish _
katy chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
lost and alone/katy-chan which ever you know me by... tis been a long time since u updated...aye well...best of luck to your other fics.
angicakesisinuyashasluvr chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
i love your stories will you be continuing this one?
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »