Reviews for Stardust
Willowsle chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
when will you continue writeing this? its been over a year! please update this story is very good

-britne
Jackuhwalynn chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
This story has got me hooked! I love it! PLEASE UPDATE! u haven't updated in over a year! Please update!
MysticalElf chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
This Is A Very Good Story...

But i'm alittle Confused... oh well i'll have to wait and see huh? PLEASE WRITE MORE!
whitetiger-isabella chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
i love the story. i cant wait to found out what happen. please update soon.
HADmatter chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
kogome wont die will she inu and her will be together right RIGHT?

other than that good story i love it!
XxDark-Corner-ThinkerxX chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
ok thets really cool about how kaagome is a genie
coolgurl505 chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
can u plz plz pretty plz (with as many cherries, and anything else you want on top) update? i have waited like forever for a new chappie and your story really is very good!
Katy-Chan chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
*sigh* i still love your story. plz update.
Devil's Psychiatrist chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
Update soon please!
Darling-Dollface chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
oh my god i feel bad 4 kagome inuyasha is such an idiot..but i still love ur story i hope you update soon cuz ui soo wanna know wat will hapen next keep up the good work ciao
fanficfan789456123 chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Wow!I really love it so far!I hope you can update soon!
Selenity Jade chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
*sweatdrops* Interesting! _
TC chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
UPDATE !
P-A-P-E-R-Stars-989 chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
I love your story! It's awesome! And your awesome! Its so cool! and the suspense...oh...okay, i'm going to drop the preppy act*shudders at the thought of acting preppy* ew me a prep...ew goths and punks are more me...yup yup...but the girl i am i also love animals!especially wolves!*hugs a pup wolf* keep up the good work!
elisandra chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
It's awesome :) You have a great talent for writing. Please update soon! And, Im sorry if Im dense, but did the reason Kagome doesnt like granting wishes come up? I dont know if i should have noticed or what, but i didnt. And, also, how often do you update? Once a month, year, week, day, century? When will you update next? I'll give you my email and if you could keep me updated ... :)

This is am INUKAG rite? I kno most of your other ones are, so Im not overly worried, but the whole "not romantic" A/N had me worried. And

Kagome, Kikyo, and InuYasha are all a bit out of character. Kagome - pushover (soemtimes), Kikyo -too Kagome-like, InuYasha - doesnt talk about his feelings - denies them if anything. But the OOC-ness fits the story, so its all kewl. Ya ... so please please please update. Im hooked on this. Its so good its not even funni. O and one more thing - before you had mentioned another story like this one or sumthing. If you could tell us what it is...? Because Im dying to read some good InuYasha Arabian Nights setting story. Or anything to do w/ genies. Or Egypt or India and all.

Sorry about the long review, but I love this fanfic. Updaate!

elisandra