Reviews for Stardust
Getto 820 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I can't believe all 6 chapters are done. you need to write more! I love the fic by the way. ugh! Stupid inuyasha. and his stupidity. Please write I want to know what happens next.
Hakudoushi007 chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
Update Soon please :)

I wanna hear the rest of it!

Note: This is not a demand
Mizz Mia Ladiee chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
plz plz plz UPDATE! im alreay hooked on this story! plz UPDATE!
Redroses chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
I liked your story. More chapters soon please.
Sakiiru chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
::gasps:: I love it! Beautiful story; please update soon!
alejandra chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
really good story! love it keep up the good work ur doing great!_
Kags14 chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
that is so sad ::cry:: how could u let Inuyasha fall in love with Kikyo and not Kagome ::cry:: please tell me that he will fall for Kagome, PLEASE
TyedyeRin chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
wow! what an awesome fic so far! Please please please update soon!
clumsy-azn chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
ok...i am SO confused u said the pairing was IK so far i read this story seems like an inuyasha and kikyo pairing to me. i'm sorry. if it is..i won't read this anymore. i don't approve of that couple..inuyasha and kikyo. ::hiss:: he seems so hung up on her too. omg. i'm sorry i'm just a big kikyo hater. and u make her seem so cheerful and all. and in my POV, after watching the series. she is not like that me. she seems mean and a cold hearted bi-! carried away! i just hope that IK means inuyasha and kagome. yay! INUYASHA AND KAGOME ALL THE WAY!
chocochocopie chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
i really like the storyline of this story! lol i hope you keep updating! however, i was wondering... is this inu-kag or inu-kikyo?
Dark-Black-Wolf chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
I love it! Please continue! I wonder what will go wrong with this wish...
FragileSwiftWind chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
Hey this story is greta please update soon, can't wait to see what happens!~
emmarosa chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
this is such a good story _ I hopes you continue it
trixie-trix chapter 6 . 12/5/2004
this is an awesome story! _ who was around the corner? o.O well i cant wait to see what happens next! _ bye!

Kat _
Molted Seraphim chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Wow... simply wonderful, like a updated, better version of Aladin, with some other aspects of different stories mixed in. (Like the movie Bedazzled, though I never saw it, I know the principle of "being careful what you wish for" is the same thing, with what you want always turning out wrong. Anyway, I understand the updating thing, as I am the same way, and hope to see a new update as soon as is convient for you.

167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »