Reviews for Wings from the Waters
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 6/30
Another very interesting story. Looking forward to reading more.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 4 . 2/6
Great story
banana chapter 4 . 1/22
I don't know why I even try, But PLEASE update!
MyLittleSister chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Oooo mysterys!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
WHY! Please update...u are killin me here leaving it in suspense!
Dolphelecat chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This is interesting. The little hints that something is different really make me want to know what happened. Please continue this story!
Naoremonth chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I'm looking forward to how this will develop. I like the mystery of his eyes getting better, and now the temporary deadening of his wand's reaction... I look forward to the build-up and reveal of both issues (especially if they're related)!
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
i would love to see more of this too please...
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I'm not getting this...
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I like your fic but see you've not posted in quite some time. Have you ababndoned "Wings from thr Waters"? I hope you haven't and you'll finish this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
I liked it. I hope you get back to it eventually :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Dear Hoshi:

Personally, I just ignored the extra-canonical material entirely and made up my own first name for Quirrell. (Phobos, I believe it was.) But, if you want to go the extra mile, don't let me stop you.

Hocapontas chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Pretty darn important I'm thinkin'! I'm looking forward to what's next. Hopefully Severus won't be so cruel.
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I've been checking out some of your other stories and I really like how some of them have gone, even if I don't follow all of the fandoms.

I won't get my hopes up terribly for an update, but I have enjoyed what's there at the moment.