Reviews for Don't Let Go
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Great story, it was sad but thats alright. I liked the plot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Geeeeez. Angsty, much?

What the heck was that about? She's better than that!
Alexx chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Dude... I litterly cried... So very much. Why did you have to make her die -sobs in a corner-
Obiwan1527 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
No words could explain how beautiful and tragic that was. That was so sad. I almost cried. Keep up the good work. :(
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Nice, I always imagined Raven giving it all up, the struggle with emotions, and leaving herself emotionless for the sake of others. I can totall see this happening. Loved it.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
that was saddest story I have read of yet, I do not think Beast boy could go on...
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Beautiful. Oh my god! there is no other word. Beautiful. I actually have tears in my eyes.
Lilly69 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
*crying* I love it... *still crying*
tamara chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
that was so sweet you have got to make a continuam but i don't want raven to die beast boy will end up being alone. please do not make this character die.
ItCame chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I love it! Please write more!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
omg that was a well written story. lokk what you ve done im crying

ben
Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
thats so sad.
X-and-Y chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
so so so sad. that was so good. i cant belive you only got 3 reviews. good job.

bia
dumbdude chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I love all your stories! their so wonderful and sad! what happens next before i start crying. i'm scared, i'm dying of excitment!
madmartagan chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I can't stop laughing as I write this. While the hilarities created by the misuse of spell check drive me crazy when I read fanfiction I usualy don't say anything. This time however, I think I must. When Beastboy is thinking about how Starfire reacted to Raven's disappearance I am almost certian you meant to use the word "sedate" (to dose a person with a drug that induces calm). Instead you used the word "seduce" (to persude a person to *Censored*). Furthermore, you used the pronoun "we" for that action- implying that Cyborg, Beastboy, Robin, and Starfire all, uh... 'participated' in the- um... 'action'. I think you ought to change this. Please change this. The mistake is sorta funny, but the image is SICK and WRONG! Just thought I should let you know.